• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Travelling

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you the stereo typical SJ? Tell us about your travels and why you do it.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last Summer I went to Colorado because Morgan convinced our parents to go (they wanted to meet an online friend there). We also went back to Colorado to look at Colleges.

So yeah I travel whenever my parents plan it or I have something to accomplish there (mostly college stuff).

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I went to Europe for a week in 2011. Mostly various places in Germany, with a couple days spent in Zurich and Prague as well. That's the most travelling I've ever done. I've lived in southern Arizona my whole life and I have yet to visit Mexico. The only states I've been to are like, California and Texas.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't gotten to travel as much as I'd like as I come from a big family which makes traveling stressful and spendy, but I've found that I like traveling because it helps me discover more about myself and how I fit into this world, it gives me a broader idea of what the world is like, and seeing new places is basically like super food for my imagination.

A few of my favorite places I've been to:
1. Mount Ranier
2. Yellowstone
3. Crater Lake
4. Mount Saint Helen's
5. Devil's Tower
6. The ocean
7. A redwood forest

Places I really want to go:
1. The grand canyon
2. Niagara Falls
3. London
4. France
5. Spain
6. Germany (reaaaally wanna see the black forest)
7. Africa (somewhere ... Perhaps Egypt)