• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Interesting thing this

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
The more I come across the dislike of SJ's in this forum, the more I'm starting to like myself. It's the oddest phenomenon.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
=( I'm so oblivious I had no idea we hated SJs. I've never had a problem with them ^_^b albeit we think very differently.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
No, not everyone of course, but I find a lot of 'SJ' and 'suck' in the same sentences.

Ah well, it builds character..

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Thoughts on being a sucky a person:

You think I'm sucky
an SJ full of mucky
but I think I'm rather plucky
though not when it comes to Chucky!
This is my little ditty
as the night becomes a bitty

I'm funny this time of the morning.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I also see a lot of "You crazy ENFP's and your fancy cupcakes! and your damn music! and your silly idealistic ways of mixing illogical emotions with thinking logics and NOT being able to seperate them! and your shoes make of wicker and leather!"

Alas Bella.. <sniffles.> I'm afraid the forum has deemed us unfit to be friends.. what with you an SJ and I, the ENFP that's suppose to be on the bandwagon disliking them. u-u .. I will miss you. I'll never forget the times we shared. Picking daisies and such. Perhaps in another life.. <forlorn look, raising the back of my hand to my forehead as if to faint.>

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You think I'm sucky
an SJ full of mucky
This is my little ditty

hehehe funny

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP

You think I'm sucky
an SJ full of mucky
This is my little ditty

(I think Bella's a wannabe INFP!) :cheese:

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
I think you're kinda neat
a word that rhymes with teat
but I wouldn't call you that
for that would be improper
a conversation stopper
right off the ******* bat

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think you're kinda neat
a word that rhymes with teat
but I wouldn't call you that
for that would be improper
a conversation stopper
right off the ******* bat

Whooo! Let's get published! You and me baby!
Thanks...

Anja, don't rock my boat so....

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
*Jumps up and down and splashes water*

Whee! Whee!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
The more I come across the dislike of SJ's in this forum, the more I'm starting to like myself. It's the oddest phenomenon.

soo you're kind of a masochist?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
hee. Did you see your birthday thread!

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp

I realize this is an old comment I'm replying to, but what the heck...

Since yesterday, I've come to the conclusion that type bias is just... abstract talk and no action. Unless we're talking about those nutty Myers Briggs Devotees who have made a religion out of type (and I suspect them of being hermits who rarely make contact with anyone face to face), people I know seem to have a lot of respect and admiration for SJs who are thoughtful, courteous, helpful and kind.

Bad type descriptions aside, there are SJs whom I love and am friends with, and those who think I would be a great person if only I would march to the step of their drummer, not mine. I tend to prefer hanging out with the former. ;) (by the way, I have no doubt that every SJ alive can think of a number of SPs they've known who are obnoxious, horrid and "difficult", so I understand where type prejudices originate from. I just think there are cool people of every type and difficult people of every type.) My ISTJ older sister is one of my closest friends. Oh, we've had our share of fights over the years, but we've got a really close bond, and there are things I can talk with her about that nobody else would ever understand or appreciate. :hug:

Sarah
ISFP

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't let the obnoxious abstract blather get you down!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing. I don't think there's a lot of dislike of SJ's though, it's just misunderstanding. I do it in the opposite way too - if someone/something is too well liked, I tend to dislike it.