• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
The one and only reason:

1. All your spontaneity are belong to me.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hm.. I know a lot of SJs, but it's hard to lump them together. To me, there is a large difference in the flaws of STJs and SFJs, because they are pretty different.

STJs:
- Can be a bit naive when it comes to their introverted feeling function. They are almost worse than me when it comes to taking any slight as something that means I'm mad at them.. and anytime my little "P" forgets to tell them something, they can think it's that I'm intentionally excluding them, which I didn't do!

- Can be a bit blunt sometimes.. but sometimes, especially when they like you, they aren't blunt enough - they'll just omit the things they don't like. Again, it might just be the ones I know, but a lot of the STJs in my life are actually PRETTY OBSESSED with making people like them... and their inferior functions are actually what annoy me. Maybe I'm projecting my bad qualities onto them.

SFJs:
- ISFJs: NEVER TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING EVER. EVER. I feel so bad when they do something amazing and then just play it down like it's nothing. Maybe the ones I know are really P's, but they're so nice and then they just act like they're not.

They get stressed out more easily than most too.. Introverted Sensing doesn't seem like a fun leading function... if Si gets derailed, then Fe will let everyone know about it by sulking. Te usually just gets really critical of others, but they don't sulk. I can take someone being a bit of a jerk, but ISFJs tend to go into a shell and just act angry, and I start to wonder if it's my fault.

ESFJs: Very bad tendency to backstab. I have an ESFJ mother, and she has an awful tendency to be two-faced with family members. I try to hint it to her sometimes, but she doesn't pick up on it.

Plus the stress thing. Agh. My mom cusses like a sailor when she's stressed.

MelisaRhiane

MBTI Type
ENFP
1. control-freaks
2. ridiculous work ethic, always busy-busy-busy, even if unnessecary
3. control freaks
4. think everyone else (non-SJ) is lazy
5. did I mention control freak yet?

this thread is hilarious. especially, "think everyone else (non-SJ) is lazy."

MelisaRhiane

MBTI Type
ENFP
1. They have difficult coming up w/ original ideas.

2. They usually do poorly on standardized testing.

3. Too much emphasis on how things should be.

I would disagree with 1 and 2 (they're too busy studying to do poorly on tests), but aren't that creative in the arts (but are in math and science). I don't know, maybe that's just my boyfriend, a classic ESTJ. But on 3, you are right!

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
this thread is hilarious. especially, "think everyone else (non-SJ) is lazy."

Maybe when I'm at home and relaxing. But I make SJs look bad at work. They admire my work ethic and it's probably the only reason I get along with some of them.

In contrast, NT think everyone else (non-NT) is inefficient.

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
I always pwn SJs in everything. They are so predictable.

MelisaRhiane

MBTI Type
ENFP
awww.. not nice to be so mean to SJs! they keep the rest of us in check! my mom and best friend are SJs and they are the voices of reason in my life :)

aww, i agree!

"my boyfriend is my compass in the wilderness of my personality."

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hey, now, we can't forget the Sensors!

1. They nag you about little details.
  2. To them, SPs are hyperactive, NFs are bipolar, and NTs are autistic.
  3. They take things too seriously.

:rolli: *yawn*

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:blush:

This is what I hate about forums... it's so hard to sweep stuff like this under the rug when the people you're talking about show up. They can see EVERYTHING. A snide comment gets preserved forever.

So, on behalf of the forum, I apologize to SJs for the existence of this (and similar) threads. Our only excuse is that we didn't know you'd actually show up (because to start with, there weren't many/any of you here), so we didn't really... INTEND to offend you.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I like my SJs. Don't worry, us other types appreciate you. :wubbie:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
May the force be with you.. Muahahaha

Sorry I couldn't resist giving the flow of the conversation. :D

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
:blush:

This is what I hate about forums... it's so hard to sweep stuff like this under the rug when the people you're talking about show up. They can see EVERYTHING. A snide comment gets preserved forever.

So, on behalf of the forum, I apologize to SJs for the existence of this (and similar) threads. Our only excuse is that we didn't know you'd actually show up (because to start with, there weren't many/any of you here), so we didn't really... INTEND to offend you.

No worries, you're not at fault. Appreciate it.