• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...

redacted

I actually do that a fair amount in person. "To quote/paraphrase Marx/William F. Buckley, Jr./Paul Westerberg. . ." ;)

meh, you could easily be right. i've only read a few of your posts. i remember one in particular that made me think N, though. i'll let you know if i find it.

also, i wouldn't have posted anything at all had it not been for Night. i trust his instinct.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
meh, you could easily be right. i've only read a few of your posts. i remember one in particular that made me think N, though. i'll let you know if i find it.

also, i wouldn't have posted anything at all had it not been for Night. i trust his instinct.

IIRC, when I took whichever test it was, I was a very expressed extrovert, low expressed sensing, moderately expressed Feeling and Judging. I think the E was like 89%, F and J in the 30s, and S was 10 or 12. So ENFJ may be close, as well. I think that the E and the J are probably the surest bets, but that may also be that those traits (E vs. I, and P vs. J) seem most readily apparent in people for me.

redacted

IIRC, when I took whichever test it was, I was a very expressed extrovert, low expressed sensing, moderately expressed Feeling and Judging. I think the E was like 89%, F and J in the 30s, and S was 10 or 12. So ENFJ may be close, as well. I think that the E and the J are probably the surest bets, but that may also be that those traits (E vs. I, and P vs. J) seem most readily apparent in people for me.

oh. you got your score from an online test? most of those are extremely inaccurate, especially if your scores are somewhere near the middle.

try this one, it's probably the best one on the net (maybe 50-60% accuracy?)

Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
ENFx.

Your language reminds me favorably of my father - also an ENFP.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

Taberculosis

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Man. I did not know people felt so strongly about SJs.

It bothers me a little how so few SJs replied to this thread......

If this were about INTJ's I'm sure they'd be all in our faces (so to speak) about how they are so much smarter and can manipulate anything or anyone because they will one day rule the world. ...Oh wait excuse me.... how they ALREADY rule the world just by being alive. .....probably followed by thinking "I hope no one can tell I'm really insecure"

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

If this were about INTJ's I'm sure they'd be all in our faces (so to speak) about how they are so much smarter and can manipulate anything or anyone because they will one day rule the world. ...Oh wait excuse me.... how they ALREADY rule the world just by being alive. .....probably followed by thinking "I hope no one can tell I'm really insecure"

As an ESFJ, I WANT to like everyone. God forbid you really cross me or someone I care about, though.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
They're the ones who make me get up so early. :sleeping::mad::censored:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ

Dude, Have you even SEEN the INTJ hate thread?

And I quote, "Having a thread about hating INTJs is like talking about self harm to people who enjoy it."

Yeah. I think that's my only big problem with SJs. So what if I want to sleep until 3 PM?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah. I think that's my only big problem with SJs. So what if I want to sleep until 3 PM?

The cool thing is that the NTs made it more bearable by designing fast-food breakfast drive-thrus. Of course, the bad part about that is it's probly what made us fat. Quick and easy access to McGriddles is a dangerous thing for SPs. :laugh:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

I am an SJ who likes to get a lot of sleep in, too. I need it, because I am busy pretty much the entire time I am awake. I actually was just telling my friend the other day that I need a treadmill with a speakerphone built into it, and he called me a lunatic.

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ

Hahahaha. I'm an INFJ and I do that! My ISFJ boyfriend does too, so it works because we both hate to waste a day - especially if it's really nice outside.

On the rare occasion one of us sleeps in, the other gets really antsy.

jungie

MBTI Type
ENFP
My last date was ISFJ - two hours out of my life I could have spent elsewhere - I could have even cleaned my bedroom.
Boring, conventional and no backbone. Actually no bones at all. And so GUARDED!
In a way it was like being stuck in a library for a month but being unable to read any of the books.
Not for me.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did Uberfurher get banned cause he hated SJ's?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awww, you guys don't phase me - I generally win you all over anyway and help you to take that great, big giant tree out of your ass. :devil::party2:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My last date was ISFJ - two hours out of my life I could have spent elsewhere - I could have even cleaned my bedroom.
Boring, conventional and no backbone. Actually no bones at all. And so GUARDED!
Wow. In a weird way that actually sounds like a rather interesting date with unique potential of sorts. OH MY!

In a way it was like being stuck in a library for a month but being unable to read any of the books.
Not for me.
To be fair, it isn't so easy getting off the floor to reach a book when you don't have any bones.

SJs aren't terribly understood in these parts. It is especially important to have more SJs posting on these boards to help balance the perspective. ISFJs are known to have analytic abilities from their tertiary Ti, and a impish sense of humor. People create stereotypes of each type and then project those onto people when they meet them whether or not that person ever took an MBTI test - let alone a professional one.