• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you ever go out? They make up 70 percent of the people you interact with on a day to day basis.

Make that about 35 percent.

And most people are like that and not worth my time.

Helfeather

MBTI Type
IXTX
1. They have difficult coming up w/ original ideas.

2. They usually do poorly on standardized testing.

3. Too much emphasis on how things should be.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1. they have absolutely no depth
2. lack creativity
3.constantly seeking other's approval.

G

GirlAmerica

ESTJs... oh god! They are just so annoying because they criticise everything you do that's not "normal" to their standards.

Try being an INTJ having been married to one...........ugh! O V E R S T I M U L A T I O N!!!!
ESTJ does indeed = Lucy from Peanuts...

BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
I BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ...........infinity

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
1 - They rule the world
2 - Often buzzkills
3 - Too task/results oriented

JediM05

MBTI Type
ESTJ
i can't speak too much for other SJs, but I am an ESTJ, and to be honest, some of the conclusions that are being drawn here are way off. One in particular to me is what Jennifer said about "not being quite silly enough." I think if you met me and saw me at a party or social event, you might realize that.lol. In fact, most of the time at social events (these events do have to be with people i know, however, otherwise i'm not as comfortable) I am usually the life of the party and the center of attention. I don't feel like going into too much detail (and yes, I know that is uncharacteristic of my type, lol), but there are other things that are being misstated sometimes about SJs, or ESTJs anyways. I haven't seen many ESTJs on here, so I'll try to help correct certain ideas about us.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
i can't speak too much for other SJs, but I am an ESTJ, and to be honest, some of the conclusions that are being drawn here are way off. One in particular to me is what Jennifer said about "not being quite silly enough." I think if you met me and saw me at a party or social event, you might realize that.lol. In fact, most of the time at social events (these events do have to be with people i know, however, otherwise i'm not as comfortable) I am usually the life of the party and the center of attention. I don't feel like going into too much detail (and yes, I know that is uncharacteristic of my type, lol), but there are other things that are being misstated sometimes about SJs, or ESTJs anyways. I haven't seen many ESTJs on here, so I'll try to help correct certain ideas about us.

Welcome. I think ESTJ's are awesome.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
awww.. not nice to be so mean to SJs! they keep the rest of us in check! my mom and best friend are SJs and they are the voices of reason in my life :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
awww.. not nice to be so mean to SJs! they keep the rest of us in check! my mom and best friend are SJs and they are the voices of reason in my life :)

I actually have a quite neutral relationship with the type in general. Three grandmothers (one is actually mother of my step dad) and some associates have filled out my positive experiences with SJs. Two great-grandmothers, a great-aunt, and some other associates have filled out some generally neutral experiences. Finally, an aunt has been an excessively horrible SJ experience and it seems the more I end up like my father the less she enjoys my company as well. My one liner did need a smiley though to show I was half joking around about it.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sorry- my reaction was to everyone's comments! I should be more clear- and yes- there are some more "interesting" SJs out there- like my grandparents who consider disowning me every election year! :D

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
3. ZOMG Britney spears has a picture of her coochie on the internet! Have you heard Paris Hilton went to jail!?! What do you mean you don't care?!?

Haha, should I really add that my ISFJ boyfriend keeps me updated on all the current celebrity gossip? Probably not. :D

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
This is just my impression of my mom, ESFJ.

1) "Success is not a personal sense of achievement, it is how nice of a car you can buy."
2) She doesn't question tradition.
3) She is the rock that holds down my balloon. Imagination is childish to her and is not up to par with being a "sensible" person.

Camelopardalis

MBTI Type
INTJ
From observing my mother, ISFJ, I conclude:

1. Worships tradition and rules
2. Explode over little things that don't matter
3. The 'S' makes them somewhat inflexible. The 'J' just makes it worse :p

silkbite

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. MICROMANAGING.
2. Thinking they are an authority on a subject when really they are just talking out their ass because they fail to grasp nuances.
3. Always needing MORE RULES.