• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Calling all self-confirmed, tried, true, long-term xNTP & xSFJ

D'Ascoyne

[Cross-posting for the xSFJs]

Dear tried and true, long-term Ti+Si and Si+Ti users,

Thanks for coming.

What is it like for you to use these functions? Please describe the combination in as much concrete detail as possible. I'm not turning up any descriptions online that are to my intellectual satisfaction and I'd really prefer to hear thoughts of what these two functions are like in action.

In my mind, I imagine using Ti+Si/Si+Ti must be like having an electronic library catalogue system of call numbers, finding the stack, the shelf, the book(s), flipping it open, then being able to refer to the information at hand. But that's just a figment of my imagination.

What is it like for you?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I made a whole thread on Si and talk about it in more depth there but can also answer any specific questions you may have about it. It's hard to talk about in general unless you have a specific question because it's so highly subjective. Here's the link to my thread on that, which you may find useful to you: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...si-conservative-semantics-misconceptions.html (There is lots more information and beyond the OP so I really do suggest it!)

As for Ti, who knows. I don't understand that function much at all and don't really see myself using it much. It may be because I'm still young in MBTI terms and haven't developed it as well is Si and Fe yet.

Edit: ...Perhaps the very nature of my thread I linked above is Si-Ti. My Ti picking it apart and analyzing it to explain my whole framework of understanding from the ground up.

D'Ascoyne

Thanks so much, [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]! I'm going to check out your thread and report back with specific questions.