• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ advice by ESFJs

Gogol

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would love to hear from some healthy ESFJs that participate regularly on here about how you see our type and how you have used the MBTI for personal growth.

I find that SJs are either portrayed simplistically and sometimes negatively - for many reasons - one of them being people are so frustrated by their SJ parents/teachers/bosses that online is the only safe space for them to vent this. While learning from other people's perception is of some help - I would love to hear about how ESFJ's perceive our type and what they've learned from functioning in this online community.

Many thanks,
Gogol

PS: How did you develop your introverted functions. I see those as the way to lessening the influence of Fe/Ne and creating balance inwardly.

Tasminapatel

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
I would love to hear from some healthy ESFJs that participate regularly on here about how you see our type and how you have used the MBTI for personal growth.

I find that SJs are either portrayed simplistically and sometimes negatively - for many reasons - one of them being people are so frustrated by their SJ parents/teachers/bosses that online is the only safe space for them to vent this. While learning from other people's perception is of some help - I would love to hear about how ESFJ's perceive our type and what they've learned from functioning in this online community.

Many thanks,
Gogol

PS: How did you develop your introverted functions. I see those as the way to lessening the influence of Fe/Ne and creating balance inwardly.

Ikr!!! However sometimes I feel they may be correct to the their circle of thinking....When I was in high school I was really really mean...So the people who know me just as that high school girl would thing of me as mean...May be that's how it works!!

What I have learnt to mbti is that not everyone is mean and illogical...Sometimes you need to see past that, and understand the emotions like that of even the thinkers...

I have probably developed them because to act out my feelings(Fe/Ne) I would need a fact based proof to justify it :)

Gogol

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can see how other types can be rubbed the wrong way by immature ESFJs. And he whole N vs S distinction helps me to understand my frienda better. At the same time hearing all the reactive or plainly misunderstood definitions of SJ as simply worker bees are so painfully biased that it makes me not wanna particiapte despite by curiosity. Thankfully Socionics has less of that bias. Also articles like this are refrshing and spot on. http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...gnitive-function-analysis-simulatedworld.html

Hoping to hear more from other ESFJs on here!

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You guys are both new. Welcome! We need some ESFJs here. :hug:
[MENTION=13646]Haven[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] might have things to say? They're two lovely ESFJs I know here.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welcome to the forums! :drwho:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Don't worry about the bias and the negativity, you don't have anything to prove just do your thing. If you've been a jerk in the past you can read about other people's experiences with esfjs for some perspective, and maybe figure out how to do better.

There seems to be a valley of death between being a fake good person and a genuine good person, with lots of false starts in between, so yea, walk the valley :D

To develop introverted functions, try sitting still and ignoring everything for 10 minutes, every day.