• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Best and Worsts things about being an sj

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What are the best and worst things about being an SJ?

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Best: You have a fairly okay memory. You're pretty good at leading a group. You remind others of traditions and important things. You have a respect for others' traditions.

Worst: Getting buried in the past. A lot.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not an SJ but I think it could be something like:

Best: Grounded, practical, strong awareness and skill in aesthetic.
Worst: Weak Ne

Sil

This is a test.
Best: I'm me. I like me.

Worst: I occasionally feel like if I don't keep everything managed, things will fall apart.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The good: school was cake; routine is very tolerable and not a problem; boredom isn't a problem. I'm happy with the simple pleasures in life, like finding a comfortable shoe or a good pen.

The bad: you see people screwing up all over the fricken place and it just bugs you; I would love to be oblivious to all the problems around me, but I see it; it's like that kid in the Sixth Sense; I see f**k-ups....all ...the....time.