• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] ISFJ and ISTP relations

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Hello, I'm curious about this pairing. What are people thoughts on this?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Meh, here's the single universal questions I'd like to know.

How well does ISTP receive ISFJ's extroverted feeling.

Beshr Al Bakri

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I don't think that it will be a good relationship, functions are kinda different completely, ISTP are grand risk takers, adventurers, and opened with Ideas without taking people under account. Which is the opposite of our tendency as ISFJs.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
two thumbs up

isfj's are like clay

:devil:

i really need a lot of attention and coddling and isfj's seem to be naturals.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
identifying mostly as an xstp, my isfj mom is one of the few people I actually call and talk to on a regular basis... I actually ENJOY talking to and interacting with my mother, since she is warm, kind, curious and is always happy to learn things and and try out new things. she's easy to talk to and I appreciate that when so many people enjoy making things more complicated. :)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok. I like ISFJs but in relationships, they are by far the most intense interactions I've had with others. Connection seems to be instant (both isfj's were the aggressors when it came to letting me know of their interest.) They don't hide their adoration (that is how it feels) and I say that because it could be amazing just as much as it can be scary. Sometimes both. Usually both at the same time.