• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJ Appreciation Thread!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm bringing this thread back because ISTJs can always use more love. :D

ISTJs, I love your subtle thoughtfulness and the way you show people how much you care through the little things you do for them!

I really appreciate your ability to be on top of things. If it weren't for my ISTJ friend, I'd be wandering alone lost in Los Angeles right now! :laugh:

ISTJ humor is some good shit. You guys tell some of the best jokes and stories I've ever heard, oh my god.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear Dad,
Also thanks for asking me every day when I'm going to get a job - I get the hint

It isn't just you. My dad's ISTJ, and he did the same to me when I graduated. :D

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This thread is needed. :wubbie:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Another ISTJ shoutout!!!

All the ISTJs in my life are very (quietly) compassionate. Why are you so nice in such a humble way?!

Also, ISTJ storytime! Once many years ago a friend of mine had to get rid of her dog and I offered to take her so me and my mom (ENFP) just kind of... brought her home? And my dad (ISTJ) didn't know about it. He came home from work later that night and our other 2 dogs always ran up to greet him. Well the third dog jumped on the bandwagon and ran up to greet him too. My dad had never seen this dog before. From the next room I heard him saying "Oh hello puppies... and... another puppy!" And he just kinda ran with it. :laugh: So that would be my account of an awesome ISTJ dad moment.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
More ISTJ appreciation.

Your dedication and loyalty to the people you care about is humbling. Whether you're aware of it or not. :wubbie:

-Beatriz

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree! ISTJ is one of my favourite types! I LOVE them! I love how they're so responsible, dedicated, ambitious, loyal, and caring. They can be cold at first, but once you get to know them, they're the most adorable people ever. So, yeah, much love to all the ISTJs out there. :wubbie: :wubbie:

-Beatriz

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ humor is some good shit. You guys tell some of the best jokes and stories I've ever heard, oh my god.

This is SO true omg. They have such a funny sarcasm. The ISTJ I know can tell the funniest jokes with an absolute neutral expression, which makes the jokes even funnier.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My ISTJ friends, thank you for putting up with my Fe bullshit and ranting sessions without telling me to shut up, even if you are internally bitching about it. (●´ω`●)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You guys get Scully and therefore are potentially the envy of all.

th

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The ISTJs I know are so NOT robotic so that stereotype really bothers me. Is my ISTJ bff Te-blunt and sometimes an asshole? Yes, but he's also very deeply feeling and emotional because of his Fi. He just chooses not to express it and keeps it incredibly private. The ISTJ only lets you see what they want you to see.

So keep being yourselves, ISTJs!

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Thanks for being boring. I feel so much more interesting! *hugs itsjs*

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've never met a boring ISTJ.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One time an ISTJ saved me from getting hit by a car in a parking lot and then gave me these wise words of wisdom: "Never follow in the footsteps of a tragic anime mom."

Thanks ISTJ.

Nicky Castle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5/6
Oh I love this! Thank you!!! As an ISTJ married to an ESTP, It is rather frustrating that I am always the one who has "no sense of humor" when "humor" is characterized from anything such as slapstick comedy to the dark and twisty stuff!!! I used to think I had quite a good balance of good humor and enjoy it when it is appropriate... But because my husband makes fun of everything, I come across as a stiff when he makes jokes at my expense, or dare I not laugh at him... :(