• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Need Extraverted Sensates to take a short survey on personality and sleep patterns!

th3rdthatcher

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi guys!

I am undertaking a project to investigate the relationship between people's personalities and their sleep patterns. It is pretty brief, and at the end there is the option to see the descriptive results (percentages of each response to see how you stack up to your fellow MBTI enthusiasts). Once I have a sufficient number of participants, I will analyze the data to find correlations between different traits, and then post any interesting findings from the data.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lW19vAWhfaGu_MBDWkZl2KrJkTTGj3nXSvZJOTvEJhg/viewform

So far the survey has accumulated more than 1,300 participants, but unfortunately only about 35 of them are Extraverted Senstates (ESTJs, ESFJs, ESTPs, and ESFPs)! We need quite a few more of you guys before we can wrap up data collection.

Thanks for your time!