• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ Women..

Krwheel

MBTI Type
ISFJ
So I'm an ISFJ and I've been going after an ISFJ, and really the thing about ISFJs is that they really don't make sense outwardly. They are introverts so any outward things that seem illogical or strange all indicate something is bothering them inside. Trust me, they have a reason they just expect you to figure it out. With this girl that I've kinda been going after, I've figured out things that she's never told anyone, because I understand that any illogical move has a deeper issue driving it since I do the same thing. Only problem now is that she's not used to people that can figure her out, so now she just wants to keep it at friends, because she can't handle someone getting that close to her.

Something else of interest that I actually read the other day is that ISFJs are very prone to developing psychosomatic disorders. They're just that hard on themselves that they make themselves sick at times.

ISFJ Profile

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I'm an ISFJ and I've been going after an ISFJ, and really the thing about ISFJs is that they really don't make sense outwardly. They are introverts so any outward things that seem illogical or strange all indicate something is bothering them inside. Trust me, they have a reason they just expect you to figure it out. With this girl that I've kinda been going after, I've figured out things that she's never told anyone, because I understand that any illogical move has a deeper issue driving it since I do the same thing. Only problem now is that she's not used to people that can figure her out, so now she just wants to keep it at friends, because she can't handle someone getting that close to her.

Something else of interest that I actually read the other day is that ISFJs are very prone to developing psychosomatic disorders. They're just that hard on themselves that they make themselves sick at times.

ISFJ Profile

Oh my.

Krwheel

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I know huh?! But the great thing is that ISFJs care so much about others so it balances the quirkiness.... most of the time haha

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well ISFJ's surely are a mystery to me sometimes. I've eventually got my grandmother to open up moore to me and this is because after many times have tried to guess how she feels, and guessed right. She sure is deep and it makes me a little upset that she seems to feel bad expressing herself verbally. It's like she feels ashamed for having the feelings she have. Although, as I said, we are progressing. :)

Snow Turtle

ISFJ Profile

Care to elaborate on not making sense outwardly, but at the same time it meaning that there is some problem? :huh: