• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ Women..

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
..And paranoid delusions, severe moodswings, total inability to be reasoned with logically, and the general tendency to make everyone around them miserable when they are in a bad mood.

Is this common behavior or should I trade her in? Perhaps just a trip to the therapist or a bundle of flowers would suffice?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
..And paranoid delusions, severe moodswings, total inability to be reasoned with logically, and the general tendency to make everyone around them miserable when they are in a bad mood.

Is this common behavior or should I trade her in? Perhaps just a trip to the therapist or a bundle of flowers would suffice?

Has nothing to do with being ISFJ but sounds like a deal-breaker to me.

alicia91

I think it's just HER, the ISFJs that I know are all ROCKS of stability (though sensitive and empathetic).

Prozac?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OP: That sounds more like the description of a stressed ENFP to me. In fact, Paranoid Personality Disorder is correlated with this type.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
OP: That sounds more like the description of a stressed ENFP to me. In fact, Paranoid Personality Disorder is correlated with this type.

Yeah, but paranoid personality disorder is clustered with a lot of other personality disorders that correlate with other types.

Definitely nothing E or P about her. A moderate or slight S preference.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
severe moodswings, total inability to be reasoned with logically, and the general tendency to make everyone around them miserable when they are in a bad mood.
The cynical among us would say this applies to women in general. :rolleyes:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You'd better hurry before she trades you in first.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Maybe I can get an ENFP. Even a really ugly ENFP would still be an upgrade.
:yes:
If you hurry you can catch the special. They are half-off at the corner store.

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
Maybe I can get an ENFP. Even a really ugly ENFP would still be an upgrade.

maybe you should upgrade.

i think the things that you described in your OP could apply to me if i were in a horrible relationship or if i were just a run of the mill nut bag- neither have anything to do with being isfj.

... just sayin'

wordvarc

Try a trip to the therapist. She's likely wanting something she's not getting. Sounds like extreme ISFJ sulking behavior. If she's unable to communicate her desire your relationship is doomed or over or already over.

mai345

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Ouch. maybe theres something more going on with this lady. maybe she should explain whats going on, it wont hurt to kno before you judge.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

What the hell? Have you been following me around when I was dating an ISFJ?

(looks around suspiciously, then shuts the window blinds)

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I know three ISFJ women. Only 1 of them fits this persona (almost to a T) The other two have their fits of sulking, but the third one is HYPER sensitive to... just about everything. She's become one of my close friends at work... probably because of my unsatiable curiosity about what she'll do or say next, being my favorite case study. (I'm mostly kidding)

She flips out about things I would never think to be upset about.

"The neighbors cleaned our hamster cage while we were gone on vacation, but didn't do the litter box. What kind of people would do that?"

"The boss hasn't said hi to me all week. He must be mad at me."

"My In Laws asked me if I wanted anything special for breakfast for Christmas morning. Who would ask that? Its Christmas!"

"No one was there to greet us at the airport. We flew across the COUNTRY to be there and no one was there waiting. How rude is that?"

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Interesting. Aside from the total inability to be reasoned with logically (for me it's only a partial inability in that I can still understand logic that doesn't potentially have anything to do with the thing I'm upset about), this sounds like me when I'm especially upset or worried about something. Of course, I'm not an ISFJ or a woman, so I guess that probably doesn't help you.

Well, just listen to yourself. You're talking about her like she's a car or something. I'd say it's pretty clear that you can't relate to her perspective on life and don't think much of her, so it's probably in both her and your best interests that you move on to other people whom you can relate to and respect. Sorry to have to tell you that, but I think it's the best thing.

"The boss hasn't said hi to me all week. He must be mad at me."

None of the others made sense, but this one seems reasonable. It seems likely that the boss is at least avoiding them, angry or not.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
ISFJ mother:
paranoid delusions --just about, almost
severe moodswings --yes
total inability to be reasoned with logically --occasionally
general tendency to make everyone around them miserable when they are in a bad mood --yes

But she's been diagnosed with clinical depression before, so as far as I can tell, I think those characteristics can definitely fit an unhealthy/really stressed out ISFJ.