• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ stereotypes... what are they?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think they rock.

i can have some major fe/fi clashes with them but overall i think they're highly impressive. just very together and take charge people. i admire their initiative.
and their funny ne shit makes me happy and they always seem a lil bit crazy which i love.

Feline

Wow. I know two ESFJs and they are not like these stereotypes that much. I don't find them that judgemental. Maybe it's in front of my nose but my eyes don't see it.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Overly sensitive, sometimes awkward, whiny and fussy. Kind of like a queen bee. That's the negative side.

I associate them with bubbly, sweet, curious, and ambitious, mostly because of a classmate who is pure ESFJ and he's all or the above. So you could say I like them.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Ten feet tall, with jaws that crush femurs and nails that scratch steel. Surprisingly lucid, they have been known to hunt in packs, utilizing their superior numbers to cull the strongest members of a group into well prepared ambushes. Emitting high-frequency squelches to communicate distances that span miles, they typically reside solitarily until called upon for assorted duties required of the tribe. This makes their death throes particularly harrowing; The Official MBTI Handbook suggests unsuspecting poisons or immediate neutralization of their vocal range, when encountered.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
post_gotovka.jpg

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Kind of. Only we generally look less confused in kitchen, because we spend so much time there cooking for our husbands and perfectly behaved children. Or in my case, our INFP roommates who would like on ramen and scrambled eggs if I didn't exist.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ahhhh, been gone over a year and it still seems like not a lot has changed .. Was hoping the stereotype may of altered, obviously not, lol.

Side note - I have better things to do than be in the kitchen. Books are not going to read themselves!!

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think they eventually move their bed into the kitchen so they can cook throughout the night

I also heard they take care of people other than themselves :horror: but it's really a form of soft control :pinkcuffs:

melomania

MBTI Type
INFP
i think they rock.

i can have some major fe/fi clashes with them but overall i think they're highly impressive. just very together and take charge people. i admire their initiative.
and their funny ne shit makes me happy and they always seem a lil bit crazy which i love.

my husband is an ESFJ and this is exactly how I feel. He has this way of just making things happen, like some uncanny ability to make the stars align for him. he also cares about the well being of all people in general. he would help anyone we pass by that looked even the slightest bit lost or in need of anything at all.

the first couple of years that we were together, we had a lot of the fe/fi clashes and I didn't know anything about personality type yet, so we had some pretty hilarious(some not so...) moments :)

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My mother and one of my ex boyfriends are ESFJ. They are certainly the two most caring, altruistic, thoughtful, realistic and... organized people I've ever known. I get along well with them, as long as I keep my "crazy" and "dreamy" away from them. They are kind-hearted, sincere, forthright, expressive, consistent and giving.
The times we clash would be when I feel like they micro-manage me, try to set me straight and demand logical explanation and rational courses of actions from me, more often than I'd like to be.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can only think of a few stereotypes;
- traditional people who do their duties for the sake of tradition and don't question authority.
- follow the crowd
- intolerant to change