• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] You know you're an ISTJ when...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you were to take a look at the fact that we are all alone and the fact that 'humanity is only to survive, if it works together', one my ask: whats the logic ? How can something that is alone, work together ? There are differentiated forms of being; some are versed, some are multiversed and the most complex is they all speak a different language. The flexibility, agility and differentness of life is only triumphed by the dynamic that constantly delineates it.

What would be, if there wasnt someone to always know what to do.

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I actually meant "you know what to do" as a precursor for this thread, not a response to the prompt. Interesting thoughts though, ripe with cynicism.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You sure you aint INTJ ? Thats prolly a cultural thing

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
What makes you think I am INTJ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
lack of buddy-betadom in the last post; dont mind its 3 am and I have to go to bed