• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What's your preference?

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
If you needed to have someone in charge of making the executive decisions for your group and having final say on the direction that group would be taking would you rather that person be ENTJ or ESTJ?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
GWB over FDR?

God, those options would make me want to grab a musket and march 150 miles south. Why not add Wilson in there and just make it a Triumvirate of retarded dictators?

POTUS is a job that I may actually prefer to go to an Introvert, but I guess I'd lean to ESTJ in this case, if that is what Grover Cleveland was.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Probably ENTJ

Algora J

If you needed to have someone in charge of making the executive decisions for your group and having final say on the direction that group would be taking would you rather that person be ENTJ or ESTJ?

It depends on which person had seniority and experience dealing directly with the decision making. Personally, I think both would be equally good choices. Most ESTJs I meet are so very different from the negative way most people on internet sites view them.

ENTJs I hardly see as machiavellian, in most cases that I've noticed, they are the ones initiating and grouping people together while the rest of the group might be passive and not very interactive.

If you have an organization with either an experienced ESTJ or ENTJ, then probably, you're able to pay your bills on time, and get accounting out of the way to be able to focus on what needs to be done to get the project out on time.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Depends on the ESTJ and the ENTJ.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Have them fight to the death.

Is that not the primary objective, anyway?

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENTJ, because they're less rigid than ESTJs and (perhaps) less stubborn and set in their ways and more willing to listen to reason. It really depends on the individual, though.