• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] SJs - adopt an SP (MBTI exchange program)

SJs - adopt an SP into the guardhouse

• ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ESFP

• ISFP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • you've got to be kidding me - it's a guardhouse!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Society

To bring the groups closer together and strengthen intertypological ties, we have commissioned the MBTI exchange program.
as the first step, you will have to pick an SP to adopt into the SJ family.

voting will be open for a limited time before moving on to adopt form the next group.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm adopting [MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION]

You might want to edit the OP [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION] so it says SP and SJ.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also the SP's and SJ's are probably the most friendly with each other already (S's commiserate). This experiment might have most productive if SJ's adopted an NT.

S

Society

You might want to edit the OP [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION] so it says SP and SJ.

thanks - didn't notice that - done.
Also the SP's and SJ's are probably the most friendly with each other already (S's commiserate). This experiment might have most productive if SJ's adopted an NT.

i could have probably done it more elegantly with:
NTs adopting SPs
SPs adopting NFs
NFs adopting SJs
SJs adopting NTs

but this is just round 1 (thus the time limit), every group is going to be able to adopt from every other group.

S

Society

NTs adopting SPs
SPs adopting NFs
NFs adopting SJs
SJs adopting NTs

but this is just round 1 (thus the time limit), every group is going to be able to adopt from every other group.

W

WALMART

I welcome your hospitality, [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION].

Maybe next we can get [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION].

;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

NTs adopting SPs
SPs adopting NFs
NFs adopting SJs
SJs adopting NTs

How come you had no one adopting an SJ?

S

Society

How come you had no one adopting an SJ?

like i said... i didn't really take care of the symmetry, but every group will get their turn with every other, so SJs not being adopted right now just means they'll get adopted an extra time in the future (probably instead of SPs who are getting adopted twice this round)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
like i said... i didn't really take care of the symmetry, but every group will get their turn with every other, so SJs not being adopted right now just means they'll get adopted an extra time in the future (probably instead of SPs who are getting adopted twice this round)

Okay. :)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Everyone loves ISTPs, it seems. I suspect that's because they're more useful, less snobby INTPs. Ti-Fe.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm adopting [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] so we can travel across country via motorcycle and have excellent food adventures and see all the tacky roadside attractions en route. :happy2:

This experiment might have most productive if SJ's adopted an NT.
Oh jeez. I don't know if that would go well.

"Yet another example of arbitrary SJ rules oppressing my keen sense of logic and reason. I never asked for this, I get too much of it in my everyday life already."
"Can't we all just get alo--"
"Get your capitalist administrative hands off me!"

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

"Yet another example of arbitrary SJ rules oppressing my keen sense of logic and reason. I never asked for this, I get too much of it in my everyday life already."

lol!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Maybe it's because I'm a 5w6 (which some consider to be SJ-lite) but I don't really get into these kinds of arguments with SJs. To be honest, I clash more with Se doms (the auxes seem different) than Si doms or auxes. If we're going to have arbitrary rules, I'd rather they be "written" somewhere, like SJs tend to do, rather than the "unwritten" Se-dom rules. Give me a system any day, rather than some ever-changing inconsistent bullshit.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe it's because I'm a 5w6 (which some consider to be SJ-lite) but I don't really get into these kinds of arguments with SJs. To be honest, I clash more with Se doms (the auxes seem different) than Si doms or auxes. If we're going to have arbitrary rules, I'd rather they be "written" somewhere, like SJs tend to do, rather than the "unwritten" Se-dom rules. Give me a system any day, rather than some ever-changing inconsistent bullshit.
Order over chaos, my dear msg_v2. :cheers:

I dunno about your theory, though -- some of the angriest anti-SJ folks on the forum have been xNTP 5w6.

W

WALMART

Ne-doms are known for this, moreso than Se-doms.

I think I might have to give up my crusade for this type of thing.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm adopting [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] so we can travel across country via motorcycle and have excellent food adventures and see all the tacky roadside attractions en route. :happy2:

whatever is fine with this adoption, but as a warning she must be watered with caffeine a few times a day :laugh:

... not that I don't tend to carry it with me in most cases :doh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
whatever is fine with this adoption, but as a warning she must be watered with caffeine a few times a day :laugh:

... not that I don't tend to carry it with me in most cases :doh:
:yesss: Excellent!

Works for me -- I keep caffeine around at all times for similar reasons. :yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yesss: Excellent!

Works for me -- I keep caffeine around at all times for similar reasons. :yes:

obviously this means that we must commence with our adventure immediately... umm... you have maps or gps or something? :huh:

... eh... nevermind, getting lost is a majority of the fun! :holy:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I think it's just looks that way because neither of us understands the other extroverted perceiving function very well, so it just looks like arbitrary bullshit.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I think it's just looks that way because neither of us understands the other extroverted perceiving function very well, so it just looks like arbitrary bullshit.