• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] SJs - adopt an SP (MBTI exchange program)

SJs - adopt an SP into the guardhouse

• ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ESFP

• ISFP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • you've got to be kidding me - it's a guardhouse!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

WALMART

I think it's just looks that way because neither of us understands the other extroverted perceiving function very well, so it just looks like arbitrary bullshit.

One can know a ficus tree better than a ficus tree knows itself.

That wasn't my opinion. Jung has it written almost explicitly in his psychological profile of extraverted intuitors.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
obviously this means that we must commence with our adventure immediately... umm... you have maps or gps or something? :huh:

... eh... nevermind, getting lost is a majority of the fun! :holy:
:heart:

ch_last.gif

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]

That was the last ever Calvin and Hobbes... Made a lot of people cry. :cry:

God I love XKCD! That one is like an ode to all the XKCD fans and all their favorite jokes. :wub: The ball pit! The girl who does the MC Hammer dance! The map of the Internet! <3 <3 <3

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] now I'm sad... it's like why I refuse to read Snuff despite the fact that the watch series is my favorite of the discworld books... I can't read the goodbye :sadbanana:

... and it has the black hat guy being a bastard and Corey Doctorow, who wrote one of the books that I'm currently reading! :holy:

... and of course loving the sister...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] now I'm sad... it's like why I refuse to read Snuff despite the fact that the watch series is my favorite of the discworld books... I can't read the goodbye :sadbanana:
Oh jeez is that the new one? Is that his final book??? I remember that Terry Pratchett has Alzheimers and has been planning to off himself for a while now... but is that the one?
... and it has the black hat guy being a bastard and Corey Doctorow, who wrote one of the books that I'm currently reading! :holy:
Which one are you reading? I read "Someone Comes To Town, Someone Leaves Town" a few years ago and wasn't that impressed, but I heard "Down And Out In The Magic Kingdom" was good.
... and of course loving the sister...
:laugh: I had to look that one up to get the reference. That was an old one!!

The ball pit is my favorite. :heart: