User Tag List

View Poll Results: SJs - adopt an SP into the guardhouse

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    1 50.00%
  • ESFP

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    1 50.00%
  • you've got to be kidding me - it's a guardhouse!

    0 0%
First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 26

  1. #11
    just a vessel EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,880

    Default

    I'm adopting @whatever so we can travel across country via motorcycle and have excellent food adventures and see all the tacky roadside attractions en route.



    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    This experiment might have most productive if SJ's adopted an NT.
    Oh jeez. I don't know if that would go well.

    "Yet another example of arbitrary SJ rules oppressing my keen sense of logic and reason. I never asked for this, I get too much of it in my everyday life already."
    "Can't we all just get alo--"
    "Get your capitalist administrative hands off me!"
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  2. #12
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Oh jeez. I don't know if that would go well.

    "Yet another example of arbitrary SJ rules oppressing my keen sense of logic and reason. I never asked for this, I get too much of it in my everyday life already."
    "Can't we all just get alo--"
    "Get your capitalist administrative hands off me!"
    lol!

  3. #13
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

    Oh jeez. I don't know if that would go well.

    "Yet another example of arbitrary SJ rules oppressing my keen sense of logic and reason. I never asked for this, I get too much of it in my everyday life already."
    "Can't we all just get alo--"
    "Get your capitalist administrative hands off me!"
    Maybe it's because I'm a 5w6 (which some consider to be SJ-lite) but I don't really get into these kinds of arguments with SJs. To be honest, I clash more with Se doms (the auxes seem different) than Si doms or auxes. If we're going to have arbitrary rules, I'd rather they be "written" somewhere, like SJs tend to do, rather than the "unwritten" Se-dom rules. Give me a system any day, rather than some ever-changing inconsistent bullshit.
    The gloves are off...
    The wisdom teeth fell out...
    What you on about?





    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  4. #14
    just a vessel EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm a 5w6 (which some consider to be SJ-lite) but I don't really get into these kinds of arguments with SJs. To be honest, I clash more with Se doms (the auxes seem different) than Si doms or auxes. If we're going to have arbitrary rules, I'd rather they be "written" somewhere, like SJs tend to do, rather than the "unwritten" Se-dom rules. Give me a system any day, rather than some ever-changing inconsistent bullshit.
    Order over chaos, my dear msg_v2.

    I dunno about your theory, though -- some of the angriest anti-SJ folks on the forum have been xNTP 5w6.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #15
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm a 5w6 (which some consider to be SJ-lite) but I don't really get into these kinds of arguments with SJs. To be honest, I clash more with Se doms (the auxes seem different) than Si doms or auxes. If we're going to have arbitrary rules, I'd rather they be "written" somewhere, like SJs tend to do, rather than the "unwritten" Se-dom rules. Give me a system any day, rather than some ever-changing inconsistent bullshit.
    Ne-doms are known for this, moreso than Se-doms.

    I think I might have to give up my crusade for this type of thing.

  6. #16
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I'm adopting @whatever so we can travel across country via motorcycle and have excellent food adventures and see all the tacky roadside attractions en route.

    whatever is fine with this adoption, but as a warning she must be watered with caffeine a few times a day

    ... not that I don't tend to carry it with me in most cases
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett

  7. #17
    just a vessel EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    whatever is fine with this adoption, but as a warning she must be watered with caffeine a few times a day

    ... not that I don't tend to carry it with me in most cases
    Excellent!

    Works for me -- I keep caffeine around at all times for similar reasons.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  8. #18
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Excellent!

    Works for me -- I keep caffeine around at all times for similar reasons.
    obviously this means that we must commence with our adventure immediately... umm... you have maps or gps or something?

    ... eh... nevermind, getting lost is a majority of the fun!
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett

  9. #19
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Ne-doms are known for this, moreso than Se-doms.

    I think I might have to give up my crusade for this type of thing.

    I think it's just looks that way because neither of us understands the other extroverted perceiving function very well, so it just looks like arbitrary bullshit.
    The gloves are off...
    The wisdom teeth fell out...
    What you on about?





    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  10. #20
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Ne-doms are known for this, moreso than Se-doms.

    I think I might have to give up my crusade for this type of thing.

    I think it's just looks that way because neither of us understands the other extroverted perceiving function very well, so it just looks like arbitrary bullshit.
    The gloves are off...
    The wisdom teeth fell out...
    What you on about?





    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Similar Threads

  1. Typology Central Valentine Exchange Program
    By Ivy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 07:14 PM
  2. [MBTItm] SPs - adopt an NF (MBTI exchange program)
    By Society in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:55 AM
  3. [MBTItm] NTs - adopt an SP (MBTI exchange program)
    By Society in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:49 AM
  4. [MBTItm] NFs - adopt an NT (MBTI exchange program)
    By Society in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 10:16 AM
  5. [SP] Good representation of an SP
    By Ezra in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO