• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Driving Skills for SJ's: How good of a driver are you?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am a decent driver. But let's not talk about the time I grazed someone's bumper at 2mph after my foot slipped at a red light.

My ISTJs are the designated drivers for all of our social arrangements together. They are very responsible drivers.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think I'm a decent driver... I'm pretty aggressive, I don't get ragey though. Although I do tell people I think they are idiots from inside my car with the windows up. :laugh: I do have an unfortunate habit of rear ending people. I've had my license 7 years and it's happened 3 times. only once was there actual damage though. And that's more of an ADHD thing though, I get distracted. [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] have both ridden with me though.

á´…eparted

passages
I think I'm a decent driver... I'm pretty aggressive, I don't get ragey though. Although I do tell people I think they are idiots from inside my car with the windows up. :laugh: I do have an unfortunate habit of rear ending people. I've had my license 7 years and it's happened 3 times. only once was there actual damage though. And that's more of an ADHD thing though, I get distracted. [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] have both ridden with me though.

You're a good driver. I usually notice if someone is crappy or too aggressive and nothing ever tipped me off to that. Granted, I was focusing on talking to everyone, and looking out the windows so my attention was not focused on driving skills, but you seem a-ok to me!

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I will be the first to admit that I'm probably not that great of a driver.

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am an ok driver but a bit careless at times, have had a few accidents, also can't park to save my life lol