• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Is ESTJ the least liked type in all of MBTI?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was thinking "maybe I'm a little judgemental towards ESTJs and I should abstain from commenting in this thread. After all, they are my counterpoles, shadow, real life boss, etc etc. They can't all be that bad. Let's look them up at celebritytypes.com and prove myself wrong."

OH MY GOD
Alec "douchebag" Baldwin ? Dr. Phil ? Judge Fucken Judy ? Tom "terrorists everywhere" Clancy ? and on top of that a bunch of Christian evangelists. They might as well put a black background behind all of them (http://www.celebritytypes.com/estj.php)

but yeah, I'm biased.

It also has the Tiger Mom. Being half-human half tiger sounds pretty cool.

shutterstock_65927428.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I disagree with the notion that guardians (or whoever else) are used as catch-alls for people INTPs dislike. Find a miserable INTP, and there you'll find, louder than everyone, a guardian preying on them. Suckihng the life out of them. Doing everything to try to ruin them.

Is this about your parents?

baccheion

Is this about your parents?

Heh. My mother wasn't that great, but paled in comparison to all the other shit I've encountered in my life. Everywhere I'd go, there another one of them would be.

What is it with you and trying to find some bullshit reason for others saying what they say. Clearly what I'm saying must not be based in fact. And why is that? I'm not some feeler, or some other type that tends to be biased about shit like this.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heh. My mother wasn't that great, but paled in comparison to all the other shit I've encountered in my life. Everywhere I'd go, there another one of them would be.

What is it with you and trying to find some bullshit reason for others saying what they say. Clearly what I'm saying must not be based in fact. And why is that? I'm not some feeler, or some other type that tends to be biased about shit like this.

INTPs can also be biased. I'm not sure that it's a fact. To me, it seems like you have a certain feeling about someone, and that they represent all the things in the world that are against you, and based on this, you have concluded that they are SJs.

How do you know they have Introverted Sensing?

And if you feel that you are bending over for other people all the time, there's a good chance that you might want to work on setting boundaries. There's a right and a wrong to do it, but it is necessary for Ennegram 5s. Some people push just because it seems like you are someone that can be moved, so the trick is to just make it clear that you aren't that person, without being overly aggressive. I suppose some of them might hate you for it anyway, but at least you didn't do anything for them. Make them meet you halfway, too.

baccheion

INTPs can also be biased. I'm not sure that it's a fact. To me, it seems like you have a certain feeling about someone, and that they represent all the things in the world that are against you, and based on this, you have concluded that they are SJs.

How do you know they have Introverted Sensing?

And if you feel that you are bending over for other people all the time, there's a good chance that you might want to work on setting boundaries. There's a right and a wrong to do it, but it is necessary for Ennegram 5s. Some people push just because it seems like you are someone that can be moved, so the trick is to just make it clear that you aren't that person, without being overly aggressive. I suppose some of them might hate you for it anyway, but at least you didn't do anything for them. Make them meet you halfway, too.

INTPs can also be biased, doesn't mean that I am at this time. To me it seems like you're wrong. And I know their type because I had them all take the test. [*hostility deleted*]

Last edited by a moderator: