• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ESTP and ESTJ Several Questions

Cryonium

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4/9
what do you guys do on your spare time?
What do you dispise about the world?
WHat do you guy major or in or plan to major in?
Which personality types do you find the most difficult to deal with?
How would you feel or act if things weren't "normal" or "in control"?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll answer these questions for me specifically -- not presuming to be able to answer for other ESTx's.
I spend a LOT of time with my friends. We have movie nights, dinner parties, we go out searching for new restaurants, we walk around the city, we mix drinks and watch YouTube videos... anything, really, as long as we're shooting the shit and having fun. (My love language is Quality Time, so it hardly matters what I do with my friends as long as we're all together.)

Unrelated to friends, food, travel, or exploring, I like to make things. Music, cooking, DIY, whatever -- as long as it's a creative outlet and involves the satisfaction you get from delivering an excellent final product. :)
Hypocrisy and ignorance. Especially hypocrisy. We've never been able to come up with a set of rules that we could stick to without weaseling our way out of some of them, for "special cases".
World History -- focused on theology, political science, and the modern history of Arab-European relations.
I don't think I have an answer to that. It depends too much on other factors.
Depends on the type of "not normal" or "not in control" you're talking about. What scenario do you have in mind?

Cryonium

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4/9
Depends on the type of "not normal" or "not in control" you're talking about. What scenario do you have in mind?
If our society we currently live in was to for example be a war ground, or if people behave in a weird way or anyway that's beyond the norm of which most people behave, but in a way that's a legal. I hope thats a good explanation

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If our society we currently live in was to for example be a war ground, or if people behave in a weird way or anyway that's beyond the norm of which most people behave, but in a way that's a legal. I hope thats a good explanation
Hm.

In a situation where any sort of law and order has disappeared, I think the first thing I'd do is try to figure out the new lay of the land. i.e. I'd need to adapt, and quickly. I'd try to adapt in a way that meshed well with my principles, but if I couldn't survive without violating a principle or two... not gonna lie, I'd probably rationalize myself out of it. It would become an "ends justify the means" kind of situation, especially when it would come to my/my friends/my family's survival/safety.

Throughout this whole process, I'd probably put my feelings aside and logic my way through it all. Or at least, try to. In a state of emergency, there's no time for mourning the loss of the status quo.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Read, watch movies/TV shows, follow current events.

I don't think there's any way I can be concise about that.

That's up in the air for now. Tentatively, public policy.

Beats me.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so