• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Things SFJs hate about intuitives

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Intuitives make lousy cooks.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
this thread is hilarious, please don't stop :D

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
why don't you clean your room?!?!!?

Why are you soo WEIRD?!?!?!

Why do you have such useless interests?

You're so obsessed with fantasy crap that doesn't exist!

Why don't you like football?

You like classical music? Are you gay or something?

etc

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Intuitives are arrogant.

I agree with this for the most part, especially the stupid ones who think they are smart because they label themselves as "Intuitive" (some however are not quite as impressed with their type descriptions, you know, the wiser ones).

RicPTmc

MBTI Type
DNA
Instinctual Variant
sx
intuitives design and create the world that sensors enjoy

sensors do not care when that world disapears as it i was not their creation its intuitives creation

intuitives are too meaningfull (same as saying boring) to sensors

intuitives created sensors to be able to learn how to spite others and live in super lives as self-interest with complete disregard for everything else around them.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So my boss is an ENFP, and we had an ESFP sales woman working there for awhile.... One day the ESFP expressed frustration with my boss' idea exploring before making a decision.... The ESFP said something like, "She (the ENFP) hasn't made a decision yet cuz she keeps thinking of something new. You know, I don't care how many ideas you want to have. Go ahead and have a million ideas if you want to, but just freakin' DO SOMETHING!!!!". I think that sums up an SP irritation with Ns, although SJs actually seem more patient about the idea exploring (cuz they tend to be "planners").

A

A_priori

This is a good tread because I feel like a lot of intuitives think that they have something over people who prefer sensory which I have never personally felt to be true. All that this really means is that one type relys on one side of their brain more than the other side. I'm an N and I don't think for a second that I am better or more intelligent than somone who is typed as an S. Both types have their pros and cons.. A person is really only as good as there integrity. Anyways, for the most part I have absolutly nothing but understanding and respect for SJs.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do you always have to make things so complicated?

Why can't you just enjoy the moment?

Why can't you just be normal like other husbands/wives/girlfriends/boyfriends/brothers/sisters/cousins/uncle/aunt....almost the whole planet?

Standuble

This is a good tread because I feel like a lot of intuitives think that they have something over people who prefer sensory which I have never personally felt to be true. All that this really means is that one type relys on one side of their brain more than the other side. I'm an N and I don't think for a second that I am better or more intelligent than somone who is typed as an S. Both types have their pros and cons.. A person is really only as good as there integrity. Anyways, for the most part I have absolutly nothing but understanding and respect for SJs.

SPs and NPs are right brain dominant whilst the SJs and NJs are left brain dominant. The difference between S and N at its most basic would be dots vs the lines joining the dots.

In my case:

You're thinking too deep into things!
You're so weird!
Stop being cryptic and keep it simple!
You're so deep and I don't like it!

Many more where they came from.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I come out about equal on R and L brain tests. Though I was slightly higher L brain. :)

Standuble

What she doesn't like depth? I wonder how she decend's down the stairs.

It's probably not the depth but what she suspects is contained inside. Her logic has always been that to be private or secretive means you have something to hide. When it comes to stairs she can see everything so there are no surprises. She is an ESFJ.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It's probably not the depth but what she suspects is contained inside. Her logic has always been that to be private or secretive means you have something to hide. When it comes to stairs she can see everything so there are no surprises. She is an ESFJ.

Interesting. That seems to be a hang-up of Fe, especially when it is confronted by someone who doesn't do the whole 'receptive warmth because I was warm to you' routine.

Se doms sometimes have a similar problem, but that is more because they are easily bored and will try to garner attention from others for their own amusement. Some theorists have put it that they dont like it when they cannot read someone by what is on the surface of their expressions or body language.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They mistake inadequate for special. :huh:

They think being weird is cute. :wacko:

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i read an article recently that said that this whole left-right brain separation is not that clear. like, people actually use both sides and most processes use both sides at the same time (i think i read that they experimented with people that had one side damaged and so the functions normally associated with that side could be replaced by the other one.). anyway, yeah the point is it's not that clear. and i'm guessing same goes for MBTI and the obsessive separation between T and F and N and S, etc.

regarding the thread, i wish more sensors would participate.... :( i agree with some poster above that was saying that sensors always tell you you're "weird" and "why can't you be normal like X, Y and Z" and "why are you always brooding" or "why can't you just smile/be happy", etc. i find it a bit draining tbh, because it's not like i'm out there telling sensors, or anyone for that matter, how they should live, so why should them do it to me?

but still, it would be nice to read more stuff by sensors.....also, i have a feeling this forum is dominated by introverts and intuitives....right? both INTs and INFs.......maybe because people like to expand on theory etc and because introverts prefer writing to talking!?

I come out about equal on R and L brain tests. Though I was slightly higher L brain. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intuitives are never satisfied. YOU CAN'T MAKE THEM HAPPY.

perhaps if you stopped trying to artificially induce feelings/socially obligating them to feel the way you want them to? :shrug:

R

Riva

perhaps if you stopped trying to artificially induce feelings/socially obligating them to feel the way you want them to? :shrug:
Trying to make someone feel happy could be technically called 'induced'. But considering the context/intention behind it the world 'induce' is inappropriate wouldn't you say? And there is no social pressure behind trying to make someone feel happy. Out of context it is.