• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] How to seduce an ESFJ

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Follow all of the rules of society like a mindless marching minion and you will do just fine with them!

Personally though I don't think its worth the sacrifice!

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
My sis is an ESFJ (tested) married to an ISTP (tested). One of my close friends is also an ESFJ.

I would say they seem to be really attracted to guys who A) make an effort doing guy stuff (like someone already mentioned), planning dates, pulling out chairs, picking up the check, opening the door. and B) Are compliant - sorry, it's true at least for the two of them. They like guys who do what they are asked to do without much question and C) Make a lot of contact and are responsive to their attempts at contact - I think it makes them feel secure and loved.

That's my observation anyway.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
My sis is an ESFJ (tested) married to an ISTP (tested). One of my close friends is also an ESFJ.

Are compliant - sorry, it's true at least for the two of them.
That's my observation anyway.

Depends what you mean by compliant, I'm not really compliant at all!

Lith

MBTI Type
ISTP
A more useful thread would be how to not seduce an ESFJ.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Depends what you mean by compliant, I'm not really compliant at all!

Well neither is her ISTP husband (you know the earthquake swarm in California, that was caused by their fighting). BUT he did start out being pleasing/complaint because he was crazy about her. Now it is battle royal!

That being said, I don't have a problem getting along with ESFJs. I know they get a bad wrap around here, but (sane) ones are really sweet people.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Well neither is her ISTP husband (you know the earthquake swarm in California, that was caused by their fighting). BUT he did start out being pleasing/complaint because he was crazy about her. Now it is battle royal!

That being said, I don't have a problem getting along with ESFJs. I know they get a bad wrap around here, but (sane) ones are really sweet people.

Oh so they don't get along anymore? that sucks. I think like every other type there are good ones and bad ones I know that I won't go anywhere near an unhealthy ESFJ if my life depended on it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
....so, hows that going for ya, sweetheart? You off the market yet, bagged by an ESFJ? :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Pay attention to them and be nice. Apparently that's how it accidentally worked for me.

It doesn't say woman in the op.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Oh so they don't get along anymore? that sucks. I think like every other type there are good ones and bad ones I know that I won't go anywhere near an unhealthy ESFJ if my life depended on it.

In this case the "more" unhealthy one is the ISTP. All types have their good and bad :)

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFJs are scary!

What would an ESFJ do if we are to have sex and no committed relationship and she gets disappointed or, god forbid, feels humiliated?

Will she rip my chest and eat my still beating heart :shock:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
ESFJs are scary!

What would an ESFJ do if we are to have sex and no committed relationship and she gets disappointed or, god forbid, feels humiliated?

ESFJS are soft they wouldn't do any of that they might vocalize it though.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFJs are scary!

Yes, with a salad.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFJS are soft they wouldn't do any of that they might vocalize it though.

Destroy my (professional) reputation, social circle, standing with people, spread rumors ...

They are almost as scary as INFPs.