• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] ESTJ praise

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used to know this petite psychologist I worked for. She was, believe it or not, an ESTJ. Blonde, angel face, 100 pounds, yet an iron will. She was polite, sociable, knew how to put people at ease (was part of her job), but sometimes she had to evaluate some 200 pound bull with an attitude problem for a job who was...less than polite. OMG. Strict, to the point and able to grow bigger than the guy she calmly and politely showed him the door..leaving him no other choice but to mumble under his breath and leave :laugh:

She was also the most amazing resource in the office, whenever I got stuck with an oddity in the system. Her TeSi was flawless. EIther she would know the obscure part of the system the piece of paper belonged to, or she would logically address the problem, going systematically through all the options. She made me feel safe when I was on duty. I knew I could rely on her for just about any question. Even when she was tired and a little bit more..short with me. She always apologized even if she wasn't even snapping at me, but just...a bit overwhelmed afterwards. She looked at me with a mix of intrigue, confusion, pity (yes, pity at my chaos :D) and surprise. I miss her dearly :laugh:

My other ESTJ boss was a young guy determined to do anything to prove himself at his job. His determination was boundless. And he learned a lot for someone who had been hired from the outside and not gone through the normal corporate ladder. Part of his job was encouraging the troops while keeping them in line. The latter he was grand at..the first...he used me as a buffer with the rest of the staff :D
Gotto give it to him though, he learned a lot at the age of 25 in like 3 months about how to approach someone without intimidating the shit out of them. And he was painfully aware of the fact that he had a lot to learn. Kudos. Eventually though, he buckled under the stress of the job (and by god, I wouldn't have wanted his job in this life time). He had a crude sense of humor and we didn't always see eye to eye..but I respected him deeply at the job, and I was honored to have that respect returned.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can think of so many. My sister is a ESTJ and many times I have admired how she stood up for what was right, refused to take people's crap or went out of her way to help people.

In high school she had a shitty maths teacher whom repeatedly put her down, discouraged her, and told her she wouldn't pass because she was taking a level of maths above her ability. Most people would falter and lose faith in themselves but she gave it her all, knowing she could do it, in spite of hating both the subject and the teacher. She would even drag herself to school when she was sick as a dog, just because she had a test and she didn't want to get behind. And at the end of the year she did pass, and she totally rubbed her teacher's face in it too. :D

jixmixfix

Permabanned
My other ESTJ boss was a young guy determined to do anything to prove himself at his job. His determination was boundless. And he learned a lot for someone who had been hired from the outside and not gone through the normal corporate ladder. Part of his job was encouraging the troops while keeping them in line. The latter he was grand at..the first...he used me as a buffer with the rest of the staff :D
Gotto give it to him though, he learned a lot at the age of 25 in like 3 months about how to approach someone without intimidating the shit out of them. And he was painfully aware of the fact that he had a lot to learn. Kudos. Eventually though, he buckled under the stress of the job (and by god, I wouldn't have wanted his job in this life time). He had a crude sense of humor and we didn't always see eye to eye..but I respected him deeply at the job, and I was honored to have that respect returned.

I know one strong trait that all ESTJS have and that's unprecedented determination.