• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Ask an ISTJ.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJs...
Have you ever considered using your Si-Fi in an art field?
I do, in music. :) I just decided not to invest in music as a career, seeking something more stable. I love music, though, inside and out. It has become a part of my brain's landscape.

T

The Iron Giant

ISTJs...

What is your least favorite MBTI type?

ISTJs, those fuckers.

Have you ever considered using your Si-Fi in an art field?

I took art courses in school, including three years of advertising and a semester of life drawing which I loved. I also spent years playing musical instruments, including viola, cello, and string bass, I sang in the school chorus, my church choir (when I was a little kid and went to church) and I still enjoy singing.

skippythecat

Enneagram
9w1
Door slammed is commonly known as an infj behavior but what would you say is the behavior of an istj?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can be very focused that way. Just kind of toss myself into something and drown in it. I try to be aware of when I'm overdoing it.

I do it too, but it changes every few months and... lost my train of thought...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do, in music. :) I just decided not to invest in music as a career, seeking something more stable. I love music, though, inside and out. It has become a part of my brain's landscape.

I know you told me in a PM that E rules out ENFP, but could you be INFP?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do ISTJ's think of ENFP?