• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Why are there no ESFJs on Typology Central?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are organizing tea parties

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you-never-go-full-retard-16671.jpg

*With permission of [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]
:cheers:

The analogy reminded me of this video (English sub), though the joke was based on the opposite scenario.

Not the kind of humor appropriated for a thread about ESFJs, but it's not like there is any of them left to guilt trip me for posting it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
they're too busy
- cooking
- cleaning
- sewing
- gossiping
- watching America's next top model
- nagging

:troll:

Muphlon

MBTI Type
ISFx
Thread: Why are there no ESFJs on Typology Central?
Because we prefer more vibrant forums than this stale, cryptic intx fidonet dungeon. Something like 4chan or joyreactor or personality caffe.

G

garbage

Oh snap, we got BURNED
Welcome to the forums!!! I hope you enjoy your stay!! :hi:

MetalMoon

Either because they're:
a) afraid of other types tearing into their sweet, innocent flesh
b) actually mistyped *eyes unknown members*
c) generally uninterested in forums - my ESFJ friends like video games and TV shows, but never discuss them anywhere. I can't read a book or watch a movie without reading numerous reviews and talking about it with other internet users. They just watch it, "that was good!" and move on to something more exciting. :p

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Never met an ESFJ who would be caught dead here unless all of their friends were talking about it and thus, they "had no choice." Actually, the one ESFJ in my friend circle said that Myers Briggs was exactly like horoscopes. Haha.

ummm

MBTI Type
ENTP
Generalization ions be damned, the ESFJ's l know are just more interested in what their friends and family are interested in. l don't think lead Fe gets much out of having a ''secret hobby''. Not saying they don't have any whatsoever, but they're primary interests seem to be thing they share with others.

l don't even tell people about MBTI lol, l already know they'd think it was weird but aside from that, it's more self-indulgent for me.

MetalMoon

Generalization ions be damned, the ESFJ's l know are just more interested in what their friends and family are interested in. l don't think lead Fe gets much out of having a ''secret hobby''. Not saying they don't have any whatsoever, but they're primary interests seem to be thing they share with others.

l don't even tell people about MBTI lol, l already know they'd think it was weird but aside from that, it's more self-indulgent for me.

Me neither. I really want my friends to take the test, though. I actually got one to take it fully "Oh, yeah, just some weird think I found online lol" and he got ESFJ. He has never joined a forum or anything like that in his life. The other one who took it got bored halfway through, so I never got a result from her. I think she's also ESFx, though.

ummm

MBTI Type
ENTP
Me neither. I really want my friends to take the test, though. I actually got one to take it fully "Oh, yeah, just some weird think I found online lol" and he got ESFJ. He has never joined a forum or anything like that in his life. The other one who took it got bored halfway through, so I never got a result from her. I think she's also ESFx, though.

Yeah, l think it kind of conflicts with their idea of harmony a bit if it's not something at all related to anyone else.

The internet either tends to be a place to socialize with the mainstream or become obsessed with more self related things IME. Typology sites are fun because you can do both, but my initial interest was definitely self-related.

MetalMoon

Yeah, l think it kind of conflicts with their idea of harmony a bit if it's not something at all related to anyone else.

The internet either tends to be a place to socialize with the mainstream or become obsessed with more self related things IME. Typology sites are fun because you can do both, but my initial interest was definitely self-related.

Yeah, I guess so.

Mine, too. But like you said, we can discuss tonnes of different stuff on here, too; that's probably why I spend the most amount of time on sites like these.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

Spot on.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Haha. Thanks, my typo wasn't intentional but somehow amusing :D
As someone who is taking organic chem right now, it gave me traumatic memories of tests ;) The word "ion" is enough to do it, apparently.

MetalMoon

Eternally so I should imagine, or at least till my biology stops working and I become worm food.

Eh, me too. I don't even know why I decided on ENFP. Only because it was a majority vote. I am just an F-using jellyfish, floating in the vast sea of confusion that is "Opeth98's definite personality type"