• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Why are there no ESFJs on Typology Central?

G

garbage

The one I know is into Love Languages and Astrology.

So, she's into typology.. but.. just not the same system that y'all are.

[MENTION=9517]Malice[/MENTION] is an ESFJ too, I believe. She hasn't been around for a while though. I dare say she has other things to do.

totalbrit

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My ESFJ friend only goes on the internet to look at her facebook xD She doesnt care for the internet... I don't know what she does when everyone is busy and she is at home doing nothing. Facebook interests me for about a minute!

Phil P

MBTI Type
INTP
Facebook isn't really a message board. It's an electronic extention of high school cliques and a common tool to organize shit IRL - so no surprise that ESFJ are all over it.
If its a press for time, I fear ESFJ's spend it on facebook instead of Typology Central. Its more up their alley.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're busy cheerleading!

I'm actually going to a cheerleading competition soon! :nopoints:

I'm going to watch my sisters :hardatwork: and support them. It's going to be so much fun! :static:

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Too busy meddling in other people's lives.

Standuble

The Si in them has made them luddites and the Fe in them has made them interested in their community and gossip with soccer-moms of every conceivable mundane and dull flavour.

The ones who arrived were ousted from TC by a sprinkle of genocide.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
There are no ESFJ's on the internet anywhere, except on trolling forums like somethingawful and reddit.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Since I've been there, I've only ever seen 1 ESFJ post on this forum at a time. I think if there were a few more than just 1 at a time, there could be some hope of them weathering through the hate and sticking around. I think they would blend in to the N-centric atmosphere just like the other SJs have.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since I've been there, I've only ever seen 1 ESFJ post on this forum at a time. I think if there were a few more than just 1 at a time, there could be some hope of them weathering through the hate and sticking around. I think they would blend in to the N-centric atmosphere just like the other SJs have.

I grew up with ESFJs ruining my life and the lives of my intuitive friends. That's like asking why there are no Ku Klux Klan members representing at the NAACP.

That is more extreme, and I do like some ESFJs. In any case, most ESFJs I know don't care for MBTI and are constantly telling me to "stop thinking so much." Typology Central isn't really an ESFJ world.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I grew up with ESFJs ruining my life and the lives of my intuitive friends. That's like asking why there are no Ku Klux Klan members representing at the NAACP.

I am talking about this forum.
I don't think it would be that way because I only suggested just a few ESFJs and this is an N-centric forum. In other words, I'm suggesting something like maybe 50:1? (<gross estimate). In real life there are more S's so the pressure and power is in the numbers. To have almost all N's here is a nice but you have to mix it up just a tiny bit!

That is more extreme, and I do like some ESFJs. In any case, most ESFJs I know don't care for MBTI and are constantly telling me to "stop thinking so much." Typology Central isn't really an ESFJ world.
Funnily enough I've had a few S's tell me that before.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am talking about this forum.
I don't think it would be that way because I only suggested just a few ESFJs and this is an N-centric forum. In other words, I'm suggesting something like maybe 50:1? (<gross estimate). In real life there are more S's so the pressure and power is in the numbers. To have almost all N's here is a nice but you have to mix it up just a tiny bit!

Funnily enough I've had a few S's tell me that before.

You also have to remember a lot of people come on this forum to troll, rant, or talk about things that they may or may not care to have a response for. I think this forum would wear most ESFJs out, based on the ones I know.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
There was one called [MENTION=9517]Malice[/MENTION] who I saw a pic of, a very pretty girl.

you-never-go-full-retard-16671.jpg

*With permission of [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]