• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] Pyramid of Greatness: the awesome lifestyle of ESTJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's the Pyramid of Greatness. Defines the ESTJ lifestyle. That's just awesome.

Every INFPs should learn from this.

park-recs-pyramid_1500.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: This is amazing!! (Although I would put Haircuts and Wood Working above Buffets, personally.) I love how Romantic Love is in a row with various types of animal protein. :laugh:

All the other STJs on here (and our favorite honorary ESTJ, [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] -- and maybe the ENTJs too?) should read this and admire its greatness.

Edit: I was also reminded of [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION] :laugh:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
:rofl1: This is amazing!! (Although I would put Haircuts and Wood Working above Buffets, personally.) I love how Romantic Love is in a row with various types of animal protein. :laugh:

All the other STJs on here (and our favorite honorary ESTJ, [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] -- and maybe the ENTJs too?) should read this and admire its greatness.

Edit: I was also reminded of [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION] :laugh:

Lol I posted the pyramid of greatness last year some time. :D

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm not doing too well in the facial hair department. :dry:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
But what about suspicion and old wooden sailing ships??
I guess I'm doing alright. I went to the San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park a few weeks ago after checking out the USS Iowa BB-61 in Richmond. I haven't actually been sailing in ages. I'm more of a whitewater rafting guy. :D I think I'm a little more cynical than suspicious.

Now that I think about it, you probably don't have very impressive facial hair either. :newwink:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess I'm doing alright. I went to the San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park a few weeks ago after checking out the USS Iowa BB-61 in Richmond. I haven't actually been sailing in ages. I'm more of a whitewater rafting guy. :D I think I'm a little more cynical than suspicious.
Close enough! :nice:
Now that I think about it, you probably don't have very impressive facial hair either. :newwink:
I should hope not! :laugh: Thank god!
But I do have more poise. :queenie:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

The truth doesn't always hurt, but sometimes it is awfully damn amusing. :yim_rolling_on_the_

All the other STJs on here (and our favorite honorary ESTJ, Halla74 -- and maybe the ENTJs too?) should read this and admire its greatness.

Considering that my ESTJ Father is in my opinion one of the greatest men that has ever lived, and that presence in my life is without doubt the most formative element of the totality of my being with regard to all things (except the gifts my Mother's presence in my life forged within me) - I am beyond flattered to be considered an honorary ESTJ. :rock: :2ar15: :nice:

Edit: I was also reminded of DiscoBiscuit :laugh:

Yeah, Disco's got some Sensor in him, but in a good way, and he knows exactly what I'm talking about - because he's my homeboy - and there is a mutual respect and understanding between us that is definitive of our friendship.

:solidarity:

-Alex

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
It's kinda lame...

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJs rule the world because I mean everyone in the miltary as well as the the entire police force are that type not to mention any kind of government official!

Well not all of them but I am sure in those groups it is the most common type!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJs rule the world because I mean everyone in the miltary as well as the the entire police force are that type not to mention any kind of government official!

Well not all of them but I am sure in those groups it is the most common type!
We are the ESTJ army. We have arrived... burden with glorious purpose.

Now KNEEL!

kneel_before_loki_poster_shirt_design_by_a745-d50p6xn.jpg

Savitri

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol this is great.