• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Like my new diggs?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also, just a note in socionics esfp and isfj share the same functions in different orders. You definitely sound Se + Fi in some form to me. I think esfps can sometimes be like enfps and be "introverted extraverts."

A

Anew Leaf

Also, just a note in socionics esfp and isfj share the same functions in different orders. You definitely sound Se + Fi in some form to me. I think esfps can sometimes be like enfps and be "introverted extraverts."

socionics and mbti types are not the same. isfj socionics is a rough correlation to isfp mbti.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You still seem ISFJish to me. Maybe some of those other attributes you mention are aligned with enneagram sx.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You still seem ISFJish to me. Maybe some of those other attributes you mention are aligned with enneagram sx.
That sounds plausable.

He cognitive function results are a bit perplexing. Almost as much Se as Si, and almost as much Fi as Fe. And it seems odd that an ISFJ would have more Te than Ti. :thinking:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay, even though I still think I'm eSFp I'm going back to iSFj because I miss those letters by my name. :cry:

Si!

;)

I remember once posting the description of Si and you said you related to it, but I relate somewhat to Si, too.

But upon looking at Beebe's eight function order, Se types apparently can become stubborn about the way things used to be, and will consitently use the past experience as a reference to what is happening in the now, as well as considering themselves the authority on stored facts...even while chafing at the idea that they must follow some kind of linear, learned order.

That's an important distinction, I think. An Se or Ne type might experience Si with either a love for facts, referencing the past, or nostalgia...but would balk at a consistent linear perception and learned order, or other people not "moving forward" or "changing."

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That sounds plausable.

He cognitive function results are a bit perplexing. Almost as much Se as Si, and almost as much Fi as Fe. And it seems odd that an ISFJ would have more Te than Ti. :thinking:

Yep, you're seeing some things I'm seeing too (not to mention higher Ni than Ne).
Si!

;)

I remember once posting the description of Si and you said you related to it, but I relate somewhat to Si, too.

But upon looking at Beebe's eight function order, Se types apparently can become stubborn about the way things used to be, and will consitently use the past experience as a reference to what is happening in the now, as well as considering themselves the authority on stored facts...even while chafing at the idea that they must follow some kind of linear, learned order.

That's an important distinction, I think. An Se or Ne type might experience Si with either a love for facts, referencing the past, or nostalgia...but would balk at a consistent linear perception and learned order, or other people not "moving forward" or "changing."

That's it! Some traditions comfort me and I stick with them or go back to them, but can't stand when people get stuck in the mud for no reason other than to be stubborn or prideful when it's clear that it's perfectly fine change.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That sounds plausable.

I think those cognitive function tests are pretty bad. MBT i step 2 is much better.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just took another test online again.

*sigh* This is not getting any clearer.

Extroverted (E) 51.35% Introverted (I) 48.65%
Sensing (S) 71.88% Intuitive (N) 28.13%
Feeling (F) 73.33% Thinking (T) 26.67%
Perceiving (P) 52.63% Judging (J) 47.37%

Your type is: ESFP

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Giggly I think from a four letter perspective you're most strongly SF like Im most strongly FP.

Do you relate to the SJ or SP keirsey temperament more? Like I realized I related more to sp even though I also test as nf.

I think you should either ultimately decide your type from either the Jungian functions, or the Keirsey temperament you relate to best. Otherwise you're an ESFJ ISFJ ESFP ISFP like Im an ENFP INFP ISFP ESFP.

No bueno.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can't say that I know you well enough to type you, but I glanced at your cognitive functions result... It looks more SFP to me. I'm really only basing that off your stronger Ni/Te than your Ne/Ti. But really, I wouldn't stress about it too much. :) Everyone uses every function at some point.. sometimes it's just hard to tell the difference between the extraversion/intraversion of a certain process (e.g., Fi vs Fe)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, I just think about it when I'm bored. lol