• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's .. Your space

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My room is either a complete disaster or impeccable. There's rarely a middle ground.

What you could tell about me from my room:
1. I LOVE turquoise. The décor's main theme is turquoise.
2. I like or want to travel: there's a definition of the word wanderlust hanging on the wall, and a picture of a city as well.
3. I play guitar (decorating with musical instruments ftw).
4. I really enjoy reading. One of the first comments I get when friends come over is "wow you've got a lot of books!" Most of them are fantasy, and one could also probably glean that I'm nostalgic as many of them are children's books.

That's about it, I think ... The rest of the apartment is boring 'cause my roommates aren't big into decorating. :(

I can affirm she seriously has a lot of books. XD

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My old post is VERY not applicable anymore, lol. I'm an actual grown-ass adult now with an actual room in an actual house.

So .. If i were to come into your home and look around in the space(s) you occupy the most, what would i see around me which encapsulates what you hold dear.
For example someone who enjoyed their career as a surgeon may surround their space with medical journals, important ancient medical contraptions etc.

In my case you'd see in my living room miniature buddha's, candles, crystals, disorganised chaos around my bookcase, books on multiple subjects and in my bedroom you'd see a minimalist space with no electronics apart from my kindle, my love of pretty scarves, posters on cosmic ordering and chakra crystals, my angel/tarot cards taking pride on my cabinet and post-it notes on the side of my wardrobe so when i wake i can not help but see little quotes of inspiration.

So i believe from the above i find spiritualism, mental skill acquisition and an outlet for self expression important.

So how about you?
General vibe of the space is more important to me than the individual items, although the individual items are important. I want them to add up to an atmosphere and aesthetic that reflects who I am.

That said, the items that most reflect me are probably posters, books, some pieces of furniture, and the clothes in my closet.