• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, where have you gone?!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] just messaged me about this and I feel like the message/question is important enough that it needs to be broadcast to the Guardhouse: Why do TypeC's SJs keep re-typing themselves as non-SJs??? First it's Donna Cecilia, then Saslou, then earthtrekker and now IZthe411 and others! Is is stereotyping of SJs as not having any depth? Do people think that if they have deep intuitive thoughts then they have to be another type?? What is the cause of this madness???????

I know I've been the lone regularly posting ESTJ on the forum for a while, so I'm used to personally being a forum rarity, but now it's an entire temperament! Now, as far as I know, the only regularly posting SJs who are certain of their types are me, Giggly, Tinker and Patches :( i.e. an ESTJ, two ISFJs and an ISTJ. No ESFJs???

Is there no hope? :cry: Are we a dying breed??????

(note: If you are another SJ who plans on sticking around and fighting the good fight with us, now is the time to come out of the woodwork. SJs of the forum unite :solidarity:)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, exactly. It's too late to appeal to the defectors, they won't come back, I've never seen it happen, but there's still time for the 3 SJ's we have left!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I've decided to let my P-ness hang out.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Generally bad experiences with other SJs make me want to change my type, however I've already been through a long string of types before I got to my current one and I'm happy where I am.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
When i originally typed myself i accepted ESFJ because the results told me what i was, however having time to look more closer at functions etc, i know i am not. Taking the test in the throws of a marriage breakdown is not something i would recommend, hehe. My lovely mother is the quintessential ESFJ and i am not like her. I do wish i had her cooking skills though.

I've tested recently and often INFP but the results are so close and someone here mentioned ISFP, i just don't know. I am aware the F is relevant to who i am but other than that, i am not sure so to not confuse myself and othesr i just leave my type blank. I would like for nothing else to know with certainty which 4 letters i am so i can post in the relevant category so as it stands i just post to subjects that interest me.

I will always defend SJ's to the hilt and when some ignorant fuckers comes here spewing their hatred/ignorance for the SJ's, i will tell them what i think.

I haven't necessarily defected [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], i'm just more on the sidelines at this present time.

Still love you though :hug:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We're getting smaller and smaller in number...I suppose that makes us more unique then?

You know what we need to do about this EJCC, right? Make moar SJs!!! :pinkcuffs:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
A number of people have typed me as ISFJ, for what it's worth. Maybe you could add me as a half-member? :shrug:

I have a bit of SJ envy, though - you guys work hard! :pumpyouup:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Generally bad experiences with other SJs make me want to change my type, however I've already been through a long string of types before I got to my current one and I'm happy where I am.
Stick around here and you will have much better SJ experiences :hug: And you will see that not all SJs are obnoxious. I can vouch for all the regularly posting SJs here as being awesome people.
We're getting smaller and smaller in number...I suppose that makes us more unique then?
I guess? :shrug: Which is nice, but at the same time it still hurts a little to feel so typologically abandoned :( Being unique was better when I didn't associate it with that!
You know what we need to do about this EJCC, right? Make moar SJs!!! :pinkcuffs:
:devil: I like the way you think!
A number of people have typed me as ISFJ, for what it's worth. Maybe you could add me as a half-member? :shrug:
I will definitely add you as a half-member :cheers: and I will add you as a full member when you see that your tentative typing (which I agree with!) is correct. :yes:
I have a bit of SJ envy, though - you guys work hard! :pumpyouup:
Like a boss. :cool:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Stick around here and you will have much better SJ experiences :hug: And you will see that not all SJs are obnoxious. I can vouch for all the regularly posting SJs here as being awesome people.

I guess? :shrug: Which is nice, but at the same time it still hurts a little to feel so typologically abandoned :( Being unique was better when I didn't associate it with that!

:devil: I like the way you think!

I will definitely add you as a half-member :cheers: and I will add you as a full member when you see that your tentative typing (which I agree with!) is correct. :yes:

Like a boss. :cool:
I got a notification that I was mentioned in this post, but I see nothing. I assume there was an edit made... What did it say? :sadbanana:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got a notification that I was mentioned in this post, but I see nothing. I assume there was an edit made... What did it say? :sadbanana:
I was rolling my eyes at your post. :laugh:

But I couldn't find the eye-rolling smiley that I like... and then I realized that I probably shouldn't have been posting that anyway... so I deleted it. :doh:

Noon

I changed from ISFJ because I realized that I'm an Fi dom instead of an Si dom. But I've become so used to the SJ section that I feel most comfortable here and prefer it over the others. If I were also able to continue to answer Si questions without feeling less confident about whether I am 'correct' or not, then I would do that as well.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm still here and I've always been an ISTJ! So is Cimmarron!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I was rolling my eyes at your post. :laugh:

But I couldn't find the eye-rolling smiley that I like... and then I realized that I probably shouldn't have been posting that anyway... so I deleted it. :doh:
:cheers:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Better dead than Red!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This might help keep those SJ's around or even attract new ones...;)

Quick Curb Appeal Tips

• Street and Driveway: The street in front of your Guardhouse should be free of litter and may need a quick sweep. Watch out trolls!

• Mailbox and Visitor areas: Forum members will be paying attention to detail so you should too. Why not decorate with a YouTube link? Or a potted plant.

• Landscaping: Add a little sod bump to any bare spots threads in your lawn Guardhouse.

• Paint Font: Put a fresh coat of paint font type on the whole exterior of your home posts. If you don't have the time to do it yourself or the money to pay someone to do it for you, then just paint the shutters or trim underline or use italics.

• Sub-Forum: This is the focal point of your home. You can simply repaint the door Guardhouse and replace the hardware to give a new fresh look. If you have house numbers by your door, those can easily be replaced, if needed.