• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, where have you gone?!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Give me a reason why I think I am an SJ of any type. :D

Yeah, it's strange. I had to bug my ISTJ friend so many times for him to take the test. Once he was finally done taking the test, I asked if it fit him or not. And he said yes.

That was the last time he ever thought about MBTI.

Hah same with my ISTJ, the thing is if they don't see how it helps their real life interactions it's just all meaningless theory to them.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well.........

If [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8485]tinker683[/MENTION] are ISFJs, and if they are both adorable, then therefore all ISFJs are adorable.

/end thread.

Thus sayth Saturned, and verily it is true... :worthy:

All ISFJ's are part of the Universal set U.
Tinker and I make up the subset s.

Draw a Venn Diagram to illustrate.

I remember those. Useful little buggers.

Oh and um...yes...yes we are....
/zen

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I'm a new ISTJ here. And I am very sure of my SJness. Conversations with NJs on the nature of Ni versus Si showed that we really don't understand the other. It always amuses me when an NJ claims to totally see through how si works... they really don't. :rofl1:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I'm a new ISTJ here. And I am very sure of my SJness. Conversations with NJs on the nature of Ni versus Si showed that we really don't understand the other. It always amuses me when an NJ claims to totally see through how si works... they really don't. :rofl1:

Welcome, you should make a thread about Si

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welcome, you should make a thread about Si

Done. See this thread. The thread might make it seem like I know a lot about Ni, but it is really from what the INJ's told me.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The zone is taking too long.

IZthe411- ISTJ
[MENTION=6202]Samsara[/MENTION] - ESFJ
[MENTION=14458]earthtrekker1775[/MENTION] - ISTJ
[MENTION=10654]Noon[/MENTION] - ISFJ
[MENTION=1330]swordpath[/MENTION] - ISTJ
[MENTION=9552]ReflecTcelfeR[/MENTION] - ESFJ
[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] - ESTJ

Whattt? Either i'm the most awesome ESFJ ever, look at that post count, now that's some dedication ;) or i'm not an ESFJ. Or another option is that i'm delusional.

Now UPDATE YOUR TYPES ACCORDINGLY! :footballreferee:

Apologies darling but i like to keep all my options open :hug:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
The REAL question is: Where are all the ESFP's?! :ohmy:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm right here. :hi:

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't about you guys, but I love warm (not hot) weather. So hiking on some trails is where its at for me.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
THAT'S IT!! I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS NT/NF BULLSHIZZLE!!

I officially announce my defection to the SJs.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
People just suck at getting outside of the stereotype or box that SJs are in. Being an SJ can be a great and amazing thing with the skill sets you have. But, you're not restricted to that and that's where people go wrong. Realizing you're not just one dimension opens a world of possibilities for you as a person. I'm an SJ, but often, I realize that utilizing SJ qualities just doesn't get the job done. That doesn't mean I'm no longer an SJ. It just means I'm augmenting my SJ skills with other qualities or adjusting myself.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Exactly!! +1

THAT'S IT!! I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS NT/NF BULLSHIZZLE!!

I officially announce my defection to the SJs.
Excellent.
Welcome to the xSTJ Badass Club. :cool:

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks! I guess everyone gets tired of crying over art or building sex robots eventually :) are there any benefits that come with membership?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The INFJ and INTJ forums.

And JTG has been perma-banned.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
A number of people have typed me as ISFJ, for what it's worth. Maybe you could add me as a half-member? :shrug:

I have a bit of SJ envy, though - you guys work hard! :pumpyouup:

I think you are an ISFJ myself. You seem like an Fe type to me. And I'm not so sure all SJs work hard, that's a stereotype.