• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ, what brought you to the typology website?

outofplace

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I accidentally came across this site several months, ago. I've been with Personality Café for almost 4 years. The few times I have visited this site, it doesn't seem to have a lot of interesting topics and discussions in the sub-forums like PC. I might eventually close my account by the end of the year. :(

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I accidentally came across this site several months, ago. I've been with Personality Café for almost 4 years. The few times I have visited this site, it doesn't seem to have a lot of interesting topics and discussions in the sub-forums like PC. I might eventually close my account by the end of the year. :(

PC seems so superficial in comparison to Type C to me. I pop in there occasionally and cannot find the urge to respond to even one thread, that is how unappealing it is for me.

Sometimes it is good to take a break from foruming altogether.

Or, you could try starting your own threads.

And the administration here is pretty open to new ideas, and implementing them. :smile:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry to hear that. :(

What are the sort of topics you like at PerC, that you wish you saw more of here?

Cygnus

I was failing at life. I sought a magic bullet. Typology seemed like it would fill the void. It didn't. Nothing will.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was already obsessed with personality typologies, finally made a friend who is obsessed with personality typologies, and we thought it'd be fun to be on the same forum. XD

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When I first found typology, this was the best forum for it I could find. It seemed a lot more mature and tight-knit than PerC. I signed up, and I've been a regularly active member ever since. I like the friends I've made here. They've helped me a lot.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I first found typology, this was the best forum for it I could find. It seemed a lot more mature and tight-knit than PerC. I signed up, and I've been a regularly active member ever since. I like the friends I've made here. They've helped me a lot.

I notice you've put your types back up. What's changed, Yama? And welcome back to typology!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I notice you've put your types back up. What's changed, Yama? And welcome back to typology!

They're back up but nothing else has changed. I still have the same issues with typology and don't consider myself back.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They're back up but nothing else has changed. I still have the same issues with typology and don't consider myself back.

Well...I withdraw my previous statement then. Whoops.