• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Why is SJ forum always depressing when I read it ?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
The NT forum is way more Jerry Springer like.... Therefore more mindless entertainment as opposed to people just hanging out and getting along. That's boring. You guys need to have more pissing contests and stop having lives outside of the forum.

Yea, we need more feces throwing contest in this forum. I guess they don't have the Js are better than Ps or Ps are better than Js problem over here.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The Universe Hates NT's, actually.
It wants to remain a powerful and mystical force.

Now I am depressed... thanks !

Yea, we need more feces throwing contest in this forum. I guess they don't have the Js are better than Ps or Ps are better than Js problem over here.

I think if they dont want to turn it to NTCentral, SPCentral is no option either :D

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yeah, it's interesting how the type (SJ) most commonly stereotyped for being intolerant, hidebound, prejudiced, you name it - especially by NTs - seems to be less inclined to stereotype others in such a way than other types. :cheese:

Sadly - at least on this board - the rampant stereotyping of other types seems to come mainly from Ns who presumably have little nagging doubts that maybe they aren't special snowflakes or the world's greatest intellectuals, after all.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yeah, it's interesting how the type (SJ) most commonly stereotyped for being intolerant, hidebound, prejudiced, you name it - especially by NTs - seems to be less inclined to stereotype others in such a way than other types. :cheese:

Sadly - at least on this board - the rampant stereotyping of other types seems to come mainly from Ns who presumably have little nagging doubts that maybe they aren't special snowflakes or the world's greatest intellectuals, after all.

Tho raising a bonfire into an inferno is a quality of NFs, I didnt say that about SJs. I just asked why its so boring here.

We shouldnt start selling sleep here :D

100503.jpg

SilkRoad

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tho raising a bonfire into an inferno is a quality of NFs, I didnt say that about SJs. I just asked why its so boring here.

We shouldnt start selling sleep here :D

You need to help out by giving us your definition of "exciting"... ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I will, promise. Just have to finish this electrical circuit right now that's exciting :D

TBC

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
@OP:

You're reading the forum wrong. That's why.

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I agree. I was going to start a thread about this, but seems its been done.

why is it so sad here? one of the reasons I left PerC, but seems in not the forums, its the SJs! I know there's some exciting stuff going on with you guys.

on that note.

http://youtu.be/DB8wWlPdYRs

some inspiration.

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I had that done years ago. Had a molar removed and part of my gum cut out.

Have fun:D

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm moving to my own place in about a month or so and have been having terrific sex off and on for the past few months.

There, something fun and cool happening to an SJ :p

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had that done years ago. Had a molar removed and part of my gum cut out.

Have fun:D
It went just fine. :)

Awhile back I bit off a saliva gland on the inside of my lower lip. This caused a mucocele which my dentist cut open. Due to being right next to my teeth I bit it again when I was eating, and it blew up like a baloon. Awhile later it turned into a calcified lump. The procedure just took a couple minutes and I got a few stitches. I didn't get a look at the lump after they took it out. :shrug:

Back in the summer of '06 I had all 4 wisdom teeth out. They knocked me out for that. For the rest of that day and the day after I was taking 2 Hydrocodone every 6 hours. Even then I could still feel some pain, but I felt so nice I didn't mind. :happy2: I remember lying on the floor and watching the ceiling undulate.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In my opinion SJs are a lot more fun than types like say, NF because all NF does is agree with people... BORING

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In my opinion SJs are a lot more fun than types like say, NF because all NF does is agree with people... BORING
Dude, you should see some xNFPs on a rampage. It is a sight to see! :yes:

You may be right, generally, about NFJs and SFJs though. (But only if they're timid.)

SilkRoad

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

:shock:

Hmm...I'm not sure you know any NFs that well if you would say that. Or else, you may be confusing "attempting to be polite and diplomatic" with "agreeing with everyone all the time." Not the same thing!

See what I just did there, btw?! :D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shock:

Hmm...I'm not sure you know any NFs that well if you would say that. Or else, you may be confusing "attempting to be polite and diplomatic" with "agreeing with everyone all the time." Not the same thing!

See what I just did there, btw?! :D

I would rather roast in Hell with the constant strife and conflict to keep me busy rather than die of boredom in the peaceful and non-confrontational harmony of Heaven LOLLOLOLTAGGE

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't get a look at the lump after they took it out. :shrug:

You paid for this procedure and didn't get to even look at the offending piece of matter? What kind of service is that? :dry:
:happy2: I remember lying on the floor and watching the ceiling undulate.

I was listening to Nirvana when I read this...perfect fit! :D