• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I remember when I used to question how much of a J I was becuase I was lazy and unmotivated. I wish being a J magically gave you motivational powers.

When I joined, I never thought I could be a J because of how terrible I am with this.

Maybe we have to do something to trigger our superpowers...like getting bit by a radioactive spider?

kjdaniels

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
When I joined, I never thought I could be a J because of how terrible I am with this.

Maybe we have to do something to trigger our superpowers...like getting bit by a radioactive spider?

same as a J i can be so lazy sometimes lol

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
uggh I wrestled with the idea of being isfj so hard because I don't want to be one. Still don't. It's the worst type. Really sucks but I guess that's when you know you got it right...right? :cry:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
uggh I wrestled with the idea of being isfj so hard because I don't want to be one. Still don't. It's the worst type. Really sucks but I guess that's when you know you got it right...right? :cry:

Ugh, what's with people thinking this? What's so bad about being an Si dominant?

One thing I notice about "getting it right" is that it feels natural, it's the form which most resembles how you see yourself. But that supposes seeing things in a clear light; if you have biases against being a certain type, then that can hinder realising what your type actually is.

A reminder though that a person is not purely one type or another; nonetheless, there is one type in your psyche which "leads the pack" so to speak.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ugh, what's with people thinking this? What's so bad about being an Si dominant?

One thing I notice about "getting it right" is that it feels natural, it's the form which most resembles how you see yourself. But that supposes seeing things in a clear light; if you have biases against being a certain type, then that can hinder realising what your type actually is.

A reminder though that a person is not purely one type or another; nonetheless, there is one type in your psyche which "leads the pack" so to speak.
Well, I never said I was sure of my type-I am just admitting to my own biases. Also I was already considering isfj before you suggested it, I didn’t just pick it because you said so.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Well, I never said I was sure of my type-I am just admitting to my own biases. Also I was already considering isfj before you suggested it, I didn’t just pick it because you said so.

I didn't say you did! I know you said before I replied that you were considering ISFP and ISFJ.

But why don't people like the idea of being Si dominant? It's a good type for being a normal and functional person, not like a lalaland intuitive. :blush:

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm, I didn't do much but lay in bed cuz of my period. Oh, I spent some time in Lowes looking at some price ideas I'm doing for my new home.
I'm going to put metal studs, rockwool insulation, and cement hardie back sheathing. Pretty excited and happy. I'll have to draw out some ideas and do some measurements. Its takes steps to gather my ideas together. Btw, am I the only one who criticizing the hell out of ideas to see the pros and cons in making decisions... well that and I just don't wanna have any unknowns happening after the fact?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I have an idea for Uber or Lyft; why don't they do guided tours of various restaurants from Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. They can take fans of the show to 3 or 4 different places and the fans can try out some of the signature dishes featured on the show. They can arrange a deal with the restaurants so that these fans don't have to wait for their dishes. Everyone benefits.

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
How would I go about making friends with an Istj that's older than me?
like ik im too eccentric, but I rly want to be friends with him before he transfers to another place which he's doing next year.
I think I messed up on first impressions bc I made a little kid cry while he was watching, he found it funny, but I think he lost respect for me due to him being istj and all.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ppl are weird.