• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have spent far too much time in shadow mode. My Te is restless.

Shit needs to get done NOW. So what if it's almost 2am? I'm done giving up.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow! It's been a while...I see strange people.

WAAAAAARRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

/500 yard tackle hug

How are you???

Also, my random thought: I have a sore throat....which is usually the first symptom for me of a coming cold. Blah.

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
WAAAAAARRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

/500 yard tackle hug

How are you???

Also, my random thought: I have a sore throat....which is usually the first symptom for me of a coming cold. Blah.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! I'm fine, hon. Make sure you get plenty of vitamin C, for that nasty cold.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stay focused.
Stay focused.
Stay focused.
Eyes on the prize.
You can do this.

pyriticsilence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm getting sick of other students calling me "Hermione Granger" simply because they don't, won't or can't do the reading.

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I'm tired of being tired. I'm not feeling like an ISTJ these days. I wish I could trade places with my shadow. Give him a turn/chance to live life, while I just follow around, without having to think or feel or breath.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SJ dudes. Amirite?

eb6b0a9b6e4a9f0235faf4fc4bd95dff.jpg

(especially SFJ dudes!)

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
*realizes this isn't the regular random thought thread*

*backs out slowly*

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
It's been brought up by various Ventrilo users. [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION] is the one that I recall, though I don't believe she was the only one- if she were, I don't think I would've found it noteworthy.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
SJ dudes. Amirite?

eb6b0a9b6e4a9f0235faf4fc4bd95dff.jpg

(especially SFJ dudes!)

There is something really hideous about that picture. Possibly a personal projection of my own maybe, but certainly not a literal hideousness.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wait, what? But...how?:unsure:
Fi, Doug!

Like I said, you don't strike me as an Fe user at all. But I could see you as just about any introverted Fi-using type.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fi, Doug!

Like I said, you don't strike me as an Fe user at all. But I could see you as just about any introverted Fi-using type.

Then the question is, how would Fi manifest itself in an ISFP versus an ISTJ? I can relate to both in some respects- I think I have the sensitivity and focus on values associated with ISFP, but I'm almost excessively Si-heavy in some regards, particularly when recalling prior situations that have gotten me in values-related conflicts...I don't know where I was going with this. It's 11:37 and I'm two bourbons in, and I'm trying to figure out what I need to do before I go to bed and before I go to my internship tomorrow.

Capsaicin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I’ll never understand these gimmick diets and why people buy into them so much.

How about you just don’t eat like shit and find some form of physical activity you like, and then you don’t have to deprive yourself of either nutrition or taste, bounce between dieting and not-dieting, and can feel good about a healthy, functioning body instead of making yourself a wreck over a skinny body? You get more energy and less stress.