• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
How come I don't know any ISFJs in real life? :sadbanana:

I know ESTJs, ESFJs, and ISTJs but no ISFJs.

I don't know any INTPs. Let's bond over this and solve neither person's predicament.

:laugh: That's probly cuz you're introverts, silliez. Your extrovert friends are the ones who cluster the introverts together, otherwise they'd never meet!

Of course I jest and exaggerate, but there is some truth to it. So check with your extrovert friends by asking if they have any other friends who remind them of you. Maybe they can introduce you to each other....

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: That's probly cuz you're introverts, silliez. Your extrovert friends are the ones who cluster the introverts together, otherwise they'd never meet!

Of course I jest and exaggerate, but there is some truth to it. So check with your extrovert friends by asking if they have any other friends who remind them of you. Maybe they can introduce you to each other....

Good idea!

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
beer+shots+jello shooters+:party:+friends = a good fucking night. :cheers:
man I needed that.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
two of my close friends just got engaged within the same month...
I feel happy, sad and old all at once o_0

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tired, disoriented. Trying to feel my way through the next few days, and put as much order into the chaos as I can. But every time I try to organize the chaos I feel like I'm putting a fresh coat of paint on a rusty metal chair.

I'll feel better when I get the free planner I've been promised. :laugh:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
last day! last day! last day! last day! and I never have to pick up a paintbrush again!
Party thursday! paid friday! party saturday! week-long visit with my man to follow!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So my maintenance guy, who is lactose intolerant like me, gives me a calzone to eat and tells me, "Don't worry, it just has parmesan cheese on it but that's all, you should be fine."

Uh, no. Half way through it I discovered it had ricotta and mozzarella cheese as well.

I'm so going to pay for this later :sick: Hopefully the lactaid I took with this will blunt it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I relate a lot to the character Rapunzel in the movie "Tangled".

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm back on wanting to own dobermans. Must buy one, and failing that I will get a miniature pinscher. [yes i know techinically it's not a 'mini doberman' but meh :p] Such beautiful dogs!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the last two days, there's been a cat that keeps trying to come home with me. whenever I take my dog out, she comes up to us being friendly. It isn't wearing a collar but I've never known stray cats to be that friendly (with dogs too?). Then she follows us home and tries to come inside. S(he) must belong to someone.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fears. If you want to do something different you have to quell your fears in order to do it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't understand why my guy friends in college are all obsessed with My Little Pony? And it's not ironic??

Does not compute?!?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
earlier today I answered my mother "shurtainly" :p
get it? like a combination of the words sure and certainly. lol
That's like in Mean Girls when Katie was nervous and said "Grool" where she combined the words great and cool.
I think that was the first time that's ever happened to me.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, I'M TRYING TO PROCRASTINATE

I don't understand why my guy friends in college are all obsessed with My Little Pony? And it's not ironic??

Does not compute?!?

What do they say/do?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do they say/do?
They watch the new show -- "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Apparently the show is awesome if you are a teenage-to-twentysomething guy OR a little girl..?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They watch the new show -- "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Apparently the show is awesome if you are a teenage-to-twentysomething guy OR a little girl..?

Ask them why it's awesome.
Hopefully you can get a straight answer.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had to explain to my (very Christian) friend tonight what voyeurism is.

Yeah that wasn't fun. lol

Noon

I had to explain to my (very Christian) friend tonight what voyeurism is.

Yeah that wasn't fun. lol

:laugh:

Oh my god lol.

This reminds me of the time I had to explain what a dildo was to a Christian who thought it was just a funny word.