User Tag List

First 242505152535462 Last

Results 511 to 520 of 1014

  1. #511
    Senior Member Ignorance is hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    intp None
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Good thing no one here gives a fuck about your experience then .
    Seems a rather precocious conclusion to have reached. Feel free to back your claim with facts.

  2. #512
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    7,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance is hate View Post
    Seems a rather precocious conclusion to have reached. Feel free to back your claim with facts.
    Yeah, I really don't think I need to waste my time feeding a troll. I know most of the other SJs on this forum fairly well. All you're trying to do is ruffle some feathers, and we're used to SJ hate. It's just eyeroll worthy at this point.

    For your own convenience: If you really want to stir up some shit and have fun with it, try PerC. Otherwise, well, good luck attempting it here, I guess.
    Likes N/A, geedoenfj liked this post

  3. #513
    cute lil war dog Bush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    5,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance is hate View Post
    Feel free to back your claim with facts.
    You were given facts, but you discounted them because they didn't line up with your experience.

    edit: and ironically that right there, overreliance on previous experience, is one of the most prominent negative SJ stereotypes
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

  4. #514
    Senior Member Ignorance is hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    intp None
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Yeah, I really don't think I need to waste my time feeding a troll. I know most of the other SJs on this forum fairly well. All you're trying to do is ruffle some feathers, and we're used to SJ hate. It's just eyeroll worthy at this point.

    For your own convenience: If you really want to stir up some shit and have fun with it, try PerC. Otherwise, well, good luck attempting it here, I guess.
    Thanks
    Likes Yama liked this post

  5. #515
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance is hate View Post
    Nope, that hasn't been my experience with those of your type.
    Bless your heart.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes EJCC, Yama, Ignorance is hate, Hawthorne, /DG/ and 1 others liked this post

  6. #516
    Senior Member Ignorance is hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    intp None
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Bless your heart.
    Thank you, same to yours. Bless it, and bless it hard.

  7. #517
    ornery ornithologist captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Posts
    3,513

    Default

    Jarlaxle/Mane: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  8. #518
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni
    Posts
    9,250

    Default

    Sorry SJ's wrong random

  9. #519
    in dreamland Tellenbach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    5,604

    Default

    Is it even possible to successfully troll SJs? I've never seen it happen. Also the SJs that get hated on seem to be the ESTJs and ESFJs (the mean boss and the domineering mom). People don't have strong opinions of ISTJs and most people adore ISFJs.
    President Trump should nominate Ben Shapiro for the Supreme Court. I don't know if he's qualified; I just want to see some heads explode.
    Likes Yama, EJCC liked this post

  10. #520
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni
    Posts
    9,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Is it even possible to successfully troll SJs? I've never seen it happen. Also the SJs that get hated on seem to be the ESTJs and ESFJs (the mean boss and the domineering mom). People don't have strong opinions of ISTJs and most people adore ISFJs.
    Yes...? I think any type can be trolled.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 08-05-2018, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO