• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People: "Si is memory"
Me: has to reread a book to remember what it was about, does not know what color shirt i wore today, has almost 0 memories left from my childhood despite only being 22, no longer remembers what i did 2 days ago

If Si was really about "having a good memory", then a there wouldn't be very many Si based people around, would there? My ESTJ Dad has a pretty bad memory, writes things down and usually forgets those things too...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well I guess I fit the good memory stereotype.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM BRINGING CANNED FOOD TO SCHOOL AND EATING IT OUT OF THE CAN IF I HAVE PLASTIC SPOONS? IT'S EFFICIENT and I won't have to worry about the food going bad after keeping it in my bag for hours.

...Aside from social ettiquette.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I couldn't taste the baby back ribs in the Carls Jr/Hardees Baby Back Rib Burger. It's an interesting idea, but if you can't even taste it, what's the point?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
i'd feel guilty about being potentially flakey, but honestly ... .. . look at these people... fuck's sake.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I *really* need to drink more water.

Bad self-pres-last! Bad!

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Just saw a highly entertaining Japanese movie called Tampopo. I'm recommending it to all SJs who like ramen and food. This movie is about a quest to make the perfect ramen; it isn't a kid friendly movie though.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
One of the worst parts of growing old is seeing people around you start to die off. Just now, about 20 minutes ago, I googled my 7th and 8th grade French teacher to see if she was still teaching. I click on a 'ratemyteachers' link and find out that she's retired but that she had married; her last name had acquired an additional name. So I google that name and the first two links are obituaries :cry:; this was a bit surprising and sad because she was only 32 when I was in her class 30 years ago. She passed away 2 years ago.

Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle H. Your classes were both fun and educational.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Ah, those women who love toying with men, uttering preemptively the following words, words that have kept many relationships from happening and made men subscribe to the United States Federal Witness Protection Program.

"I want to have your babies. "
During first date?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The best nail clipper I have is still an American made Cook Gem from the early 70s. One of the corners is chipped but the center portion still cuts beautifully. Compared to current day clippers, the Gem has a very comfy 55 degree handle compared to the awkward 75 degree handle of current day clippers. Plus, the Gem uses a thinner sheet of metal so you don't need apply as much pressure to make the cut. I'm not sure why nail clipper manufacturers fail to grasp the concepts of comfiness and ease of use; I've purchased 2 Japanese clippers in the last week and while they do the job quite well, the cutting experience just isn't what it could be. Darn shame.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Guilty as charged; I'm comfortably dull. Just gimme a good book, some iced-tea, and some snacks and I'm happy.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Ahhh crap. I suppose it's my own fault for using cute fluffy avatars and talking about nail clippers.