• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Reminded my PvP group that hard obscenities are not allowed. Someone responded, "Yes, Dad."

First time I've been referred to as "Dad." Feels super weird.

"Dad," by the way, had to tempban the member in question for, you guessed it, continued hard obscenities in spite of warnings.

Who's your daddy? *ESTJ humor fail* *is totally a girl*

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Reminded my PvP group that hard obscenities are not allowed. Someone responded, "Yes, Dad."

"Dad," by the way, had to tempban the member in question for, you guessed it, continued hard obscenities in spite of warnings.

Lol! My friends call me mom and I'm a boy! I just think this is hilarious for some reason.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Why do your friends call you dad, and my friends call me mom? :irked: Am I not dad-like enough? I sure as hell make enough dad jokes to be one.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
So my mom stole $5 from me the other day and never said anything to me about it. I know she did it because I pretended to be asleep when she walked in my room and grabbed it from my nightstand. I thought it was really weird considering I'd be more than happy to give it to her if she had asked.

I'm just left confused is all.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Why do your friends call you dad, and my friends call me mom? :irked: Am I not dad-like enough? I sure as hell make enough dad jokes to be one.

It's probably because I was in an online group with people who didn't know my sex/gender. It was in WoW and people tend to erroneously assume each other in it are fellow men.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

you need to up your dad game, obviously.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Taking a hiatus to focus on work and various landscaping projects.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's probably because I was in an online group with people who didn't know my sex/gender. It was in WoW and people tend to erroneously assume each other in it are fellow men.

Giod point and i concur. Most male gamers I know default to male when interacting with others.

Projection as well? Perhaps his father is the one that metes out the punishment and enforces the rules in his family.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think that when people fear artificial intelligence, they are confused and what they are actually fearing is artificial consciousness and self-awareness in machines and computers.

edit.. oh shit. I thought this was the general Random thought thread. No wonder this thought has elicited the sound of crickets.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I think that when people fear artificial intelligence, they are confused and what they are actually fearing is artificial consciousness and self-awareness in machines and computers.

edit.. oh shit. I thought this was the general Random thought thread. No wonder this thought has elicited the sound of crickets.

Don't feel ashamed. These were neat thoughts, and I'm glad I read them.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I know I'm supposed to be on hiatus to focus on other duties, but I need to vent about this. I am so sick of reading about how others hate ESTJs. This is not only on this site but on others.

Were you lazy? Did you do a botched job and were called on it? Were you paying attention to details? Were you told to do something that you found tedious and boring? Were you told the truth? Were you told to do something "mundane" and "below" you like getting the mail?

Suck it up. ESTJs tell it like it is. If you have a laziness problem, it isn't our fault. But we'll notice anyways.

We're an evidence-based people, and if you don't give us enough proof that you're worth it, it isn't because we have an intuition problem. Prove that you're worth it, prove that you can do basic stuff, prove that you are a team player, etc. IMO, if you can't manage BASIC STUFF, then you're insubordinate or have an intellect problem.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't feel ashamed. These were neat thoughts, and I'm glad I read them.

I expanded on the idea in a post in the regular random thought thread too. I probably should've started a new thread on the subject; it would make for an interesting discussion.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know I'm supposed to be on hiatus to focus on other duties, but I need to vent about this. I am so sick of reading about how others hate ESTJs. This is not only on this site but on others.

Were you lazy? Did you do a botched job and were called on it? Were you paying attention to details? Were you told to do something that you found tedious and boring? Were you told the truth? Were you told to do something "mundane" and "below" you like getting the mail?

Suck it up. ESTJs tell it like it is. If you have a laziness problem, it isn't our fault. But we'll notice anyways.

We're an evidence-based people, and if you don't give us enough proof that you're worth it, it isn't because we have an intuition problem. Prove that you're worth it, prove that you can do basic stuff, prove that you are a team player, etc. IMO, if you can't manage BASIC STUFF, then you're insubordinate or have an intellect problem.
:laugh: This is awesome. Yes, sometimes it is an intuition problem -- but sometimes it's a sensing problem. And sometimes it's a lazy af problem.

/DG/

Fuck I really need to find a job for the next year.

I don't even know where to begin, though. Sure I have knowledge, but not job skills. I really didn't want to get another grocery store job either.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't live to serve others. Fuck ISFJ descriptions

/DG/

A lot of fucks in these last few posts.

Fuck.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I appreciate myself. I'm fucking hilarious.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bitch look at my dab. Bitch dab.

What an a non-sensical post, I am sorry my SJ friends. No need to be rude in your own home.

Much love,

Forever

Last edited:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fuck I really need to find a job for the next year.

I don't even know where to begin, though. Sure I have knowledge, but not job skills. I really didn't want to get another grocery store job either.

It's better than fast food though. I heard horror stories of those who work those places. You think grocery stores bring the stupid out, the former will drive you insane.