User Tag List

First 519199100101102 Last

Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    I remember when I used to question how much of a J I was becuase I was lazy and unmotivated. I wish being a J magically gave you motivational powers.
    When I joined, I never thought I could be a J because of how terrible I am with this.

Maybe we have to do something to trigger our superpowers...like getting bit by a radioactive spider?
    Likes Luminous, Smilephantomhive liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    When I joined, I never thought I could be a J because of how terrible I am with this.

Maybe we have to do something to trigger our superpowers...like getting bit by a radioactive spider?

same as a J i can be so lazy sometimes lol

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ISFj Fi

uggh I wrestled with the idea of being isfj so hard because I don't want to be one. Still don't. It's the worst type. Really sucks but I guess that's when you know you got it right...right?
    Likes I, Tonya liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by badatlife View Post
    uggh I wrestled with the idea of being isfj so hard because I don't want to be one. Still don't. It's the worst type. Really sucks but I guess that's when you know you got it right...right?
    Ugh, what's with people thinking this? What's so bad about being an Si dominant?

One thing I notice about "getting it right" is that it feels natural, it's the form which most resembles how you see yourself. But that supposes seeing things in a clear light; if you have biases against being a certain type, then that can hinder realising what your type actually is.

A reminder though that a person is not purely one type or another; nonetheless, there is one type in your psyche which "leads the pack" so to speak.
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ISFj Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Ugh, what's with people thinking this? What's so bad about being an Si dominant?

One thing I notice about "getting it right" is that it feels natural, it's the form which most resembles how you see yourself. But that supposes seeing things in a clear light; if you have biases against being a certain type, then that can hinder realising what your type actually is.

A reminder though that a person is not purely one type or another; nonetheless, there is one type in your psyche which "leads the pack" so to speak.
    Well, I never said I was sure of my type-I am just admitting to my own biases. Also I was already considering isfj before you suggested it, I didn’t just pick it because you said so.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by badatlife View Post
    Well, I never said I was sure of my type-I am just admitting to my own biases. Also I was already considering isfj before you suggested it, I didn’t just pick it because you said so.
    I didn't say you did! I know you said before I replied that you were considering ISFP and ISFJ.

But why don't people like the idea of being Si dominant? It's a good type for being a normal and functional person, not like a lalaland intuitive.
    Likes badatlife liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    731 sp

Hm, I didn't do much but lay in bed cuz of my period. Oh, I spent some time in Lowes looking at some price ideas I'm doing for my new home.
    I'm going to put metal studs, rockwool insulation, and cement hardie back sheathing. Pretty excited and happy. I'll have to draw out some ideas and do some measurements. Its takes steps to gather my ideas together. Btw, am I the only one who criticizing the hell out of ideas to see the pros and cons in making decisions... well that and I just don't wanna have any unknowns happening after the fact?
    Promise me. From here on, never again waste new tears for the past.
    ~Along With the Gods

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I have an idea for Uber or Lyft; why don't they do guided tours of various restaurants from Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. They can take fans of the show to 3 or 4 different places and the fans can try out some of the signature dishes featured on the show. They can arrange a deal with the restaurants so that these fans don't have to wait for their dishes. Everyone benefits.
    No one needs semi-automatic weapons, but then again...no one needs cats either, but it's sure nice to have both around.

MBTI
    entp

Can I ask a question here?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    285 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizard View Post
    Can I ask a question here?
    Sure

And I guess it's inflation, but damn it's hard to value my two cents
    As a kid I was idolizing millionaires and all the presidents