• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] One thing you desire more of...

carcrater

MBTI Type
JOGK
Enneagram
Find
Hey SJ's, my question for you guys is what's one thing in life you desire to have more of? Is it more money, children, friends, children, family, land, houses, recognition, fame, intelligence, wisdom, patience etc?-Feel free to put anything which springs to mind. Thanks

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Intimacy, physical and emotional.

It's been *such* a long time since I've had a partner I can feel so safe around, be so completely myself around, that has wanted me or held me.

Do not misunderstand, I am happy and content in my life. But the nights do get very lonely sometimes...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Love, world travel, and that my loved ones continue to be safe and happy.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to build the vote here. Love, intimacy, companionship... those things constitute my biggest desire.

Probably next to that would be the ability to hide. To just be in a space of my own and hide from all the things I'm tired of.

EDIT: Wait! I jumped here by other means... didn't even see it was in the SJ forum. Well pretend I'm an SJ for a moment. :tongue10:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Can i play please? Thanks ;) There does seem to be a theme going on here, hmm.

You are drawn to sensitive, imaginative, gentle souls -poets, musicians, dreamers - or to someone you feel you can have a deep spiritual relationship with. You idealize love and have a very beautiful, romantic vision of what love can be.

Where is he? and can i meet him as this is what i want.

Also the obvious, such as health, personal growth, spiritual enlightenment, my own house one day, kids safe, travelling etc

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Romance is by far at the top of my list. :yes: Finding a guy at my level of maturity, who accepts me and likes me for who I am.

Besides that, I think I care more about maintaining what I have, than about adding more to it. Because the things (besides love) that I desperately want but don't have, I tend to push to the back of my mind because either

1) I know that I am not ready for them, in terms of life experience/maturity, or
2) I have no choice but to wait patiently for them.

Edit: Jeez, someone needs to find us SJs a matchmaker! :laugh:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey SJ's, my question for you guys is what's one thing in life you desire to have more of? Is it more money, children, friends, children, family, land, houses, recognition, fame, intelligence, wisdom, patience etc?-Feel free to put anything which springs to mind. Thanks
House/apartment, job/school, car, are all well enough taken care of. With that comes recognition and respect, status in some such cases. My main dry area right now is, like lots of people here (not just SJs, even), friends, intimacy, and maybe a relationship as a side order.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
At this point in my life I'm opposite to most of you, I have the beginnings of a wonderful well-rounded relationship and I feel that that 'section' of my life is covered. What I NEED is more money. I want so badly to land myself a job that I don't entirely hate with good hours and great pay so I can pay off all my stupid student loans and get a place of my own/sense of independence. I'm 24, living at home is getting kind of embarrassing.

Noon

Tough-mindedness.
A soft heart without a tough mind is laid to waste.
But you can survive most things as long as your mind and your will are tough and resilient.

If I could choose more than one, I'd add foresight, skepticism (scrutiny, not doubt), and initiative.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Wisdom, and with that, all other things will follow. After all, the question was "What do you desire more of?", which is not the same as simply asking "What do you desire?".

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Time.

Friends who care.