• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I may have a problem with SFJ men......

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You don't mean it.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the exchange I've had with Marm in this thread...but I've been quietly aware that we've veered FAR away from your original intent with this thread
and that is very rude so yes I do mean it when I say I'm sorry if I've offended you as a result.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have thoroughly enjoyed the exchange I've had with Marm in this thread...but I've been quietly aware that we've veered FAR away from your original intent with this thread
and that is very rude so yes I do mean it when I say I'm sorry if I've offended you as a result.

Nah seriously, you're good man. I was joking there. You can chill up on the stoop that is this thread.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nah seriously, you're good man. I was joking there. You can chill up on the stoop that is this thread.

Ah, good, right then. Wasn't sure if you joking or not but I thought it best to assume not :)

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Around here, esp on a forum with a lot of N types, expect them to not be serious.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's funny,

There's an ENTP dude at work who always fools me about MBTI, yet he can't seem to shake this ISFJ chick. (she works there, I know her type as well). I tell him she's got what he's lacking, that's why he can't get enough of him.

Yeah you have derailed the thread.

Did you mean he can't get enough of her?

I dunno about this. I have personally felt the awesome power of the opposites attract thing, esp with T/F, but it wasn't with a complete opposite. We at least had some similarities/compatibilities. I'm very doubtful of complete opposites working out.
And besides, ENTPs are just all over the place. lol They make really fun friends though. I have one and strangely enough we have one of easiest friendships I've ever had. The ENTP says the same thing about me. Weird.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes! :D And it has, indeed, stooped :laugh:
Around here, esp on a forum with a lot of N types, expect them to not be serious.
:yes: Very true. And Tinker: you aren't the only SJ around here who has trouble "getting" drier humor on this forum. It happens to me, too. And I saw another ISFJ complaining about it on the "how do you feel" thread in the Guardhouse, a while ago. So you aren't alone. :hug:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I already knew IZ enjoyed getting Ne-ed all over. :wink:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Did you mean he can't get enough of her?

I dunno about this. I have personally felt the awesome power of the opposites attract thing, esp with T/F, but it wasn't with a complete opposite. We at least had some similarities/compatibilities. I'm very doubtful of complete opposites working out.
And besides, ENTPs are just all over the place. lol They make really fun friends though. I have one and strangely enough we have one of easiest friendships I've ever had. The ENTP says the same thing about me. Weird.

It might be on the person.
I know that I'm attracted to the opposite direction perceptions (Se/Ne).
the other letters dont mean as much but I'm more into Fi over Ti.

Thanks for the catch

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yes! :D And it has, indeed, stooped :laugh:

:yes: Very true. And Tinker: you aren't the only SJ around here who has trouble "getting" drier humor on this forum. It happens to me, too. And I saw another ISFJ complaining about it on the "how do you feel" thread in the Guardhouse, a while ago. So you aren't alone. :hug:

Yeah I appreciate it. I hate the seriousness thatI work with everyday Acct and Finance people are usually lames.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Thanks :hug: I'm just trying to be polite and respectful, that's all :yes:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love it.
But hate how messy it is.
The clean up sucks!

Which is why I prefer being Se-ed all over. Not quite as sticky and the bleach takes it right out :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's...a sensor stuffed thread :ninja: *watches in awe*

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
With the exception of marm and Amargith, you guys are Js, so start acting like one or prepare to face massive and withering social disapproval. Okay? Also marm, I shall report for you for fluffing the SJs. Nothing personal, just have to keep the Js as Js. :newwink:

On a more serious note, what has happened to the situation, IZ? Did you have a chance yet to talk to your friend?

Apologies for the semi-rerailing? of the thread.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
With the exception of marm and Amargith, you guys are Js, so start acting like one or prepare to face massive and withering social disapproval. Okay? Also marm, I shall report for you for fluffing the SJs. Nothing personal, just have to keep the Js as Js. :newwink:

I love fluffing SJs. It should be my job. Besides, I'm no Keirsey fanatic, I don't think "Js are Js" I think SJs share Ne/Si with me, and that's been my experience of the ones I've been very close to.

On a more serious note, what has happened to the situation, IZ? Did you have a chance yet to talk to your friend?

Apologies for the semi-rerailing? of the thread.

Damn you for trying to rail the thread. Damn you Ni dom!!!!

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Yeah I love it when I provoke Ne in SJs, and they just become silly and provocative themselves. Or when they show an obvious "shadow," some ISFJs can almost seem ENTP-ish in that mode.

WHOAH. :shocking:

Did you just say you love it when you provoke *Ne* in *SJ*s????? :worthy:

Sounds fun! Teach me please, oh wise one. :popc1:

This is a skill I must acquire!! :nerd: :reading: :coffee:

You want to see crazy? I'll show you crazy! :angry:

:laugh:

(Pardon the thread intrusion/ further derailment from a n00b without an intro.... :hi: :cheese: :peepwall:)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Speaking as an SJ with lots of Ne, you really just have to get them in a particular mood, get them to be comfortable with you, and then banter with them. Although I'm sure you know how hard it is to predict when Ne shows up in a person...

:dont: ...Man, I wish Ne could be controlled.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

(Pardon the thread intrusion/ further derailment from a n00b without an intro.... :hi: :cheese: :peepwall:)

Well I'm pretty sure it was easy with my ESFJ ex because he had an Ne tertiary temptation pretty badly just like I am with my Te, sometimes he overestimated his abilities with it, and he could come over-reliant on it, getting in an Fe/Ne loop, and let me tell you people in Fe/Ne loops are kinda scary.

I liked him much better when he balanced the Fe/Ne with Si, he was much more sane, but I think Ne was a real bonding point for us, and probably why we could have four hour conversations, excitedly feeding off each others ideas and comments, bantering back and forth, blah blah blah...sometimes to the point of talking over each other. It drove his mother c-r-a-z-y. I think it also started arguments between us sometimes though, that's the only bad thing.

JTG1984 has a lot of Ne for an ISFJ which is why I think there were people who actually believed he was ENTP trolling as ISFJ, et al.

I think someone with a lot of Ne (Ne dom/aux, like NPs) are the people who have the easiest time bringing it out, just like SJs can bring out my Si, I swear. They're like bonding points. It's like being balanced by a person who understands a hidden part of you.

I don't know how I do it, anyway, I don't have a method. I'm just saying it does happen.