• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Compilation of bad ass SJs

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm unable to contribute to this thread now, but I've made a bookmark of this with the tag sub-par buttocks.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Well I dont know people's opinions on anime, but I think Sasori of the Red Sands from Naruto is an ISTJ.

Also one of the most interesting and tragic characters on that show. Shame his appearance was so brief.

Last edited:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HarHar Samurai Jack ISTJ!? WTF random example :laugh:
tumblr_maic0sCXA91r7007y.jpg

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
ISTJ
Brian Mills - Taken
Jason Bourne - Bourne Trilogy
Batman - Batman
Darth Vader - Star Wars
ISFJ
Mother Teresa

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Oh yeah another anime one, but I was watching Bleach again recently and I remember reading about a theory someone had in relation to Ichigo and MBTI.

The post I read on another forum basically put forth this idea that Ichigo was an INFP and his hollow is an ESTJ, his shadow essentially, which fits quite well with the dynamic they have between each other.

Also one of the main parts where they have a confrontation in which Ichigo wishes to finally control the hollow's power, he, (the hollow), makes an interesting analogy of their dynamic as being the difference between The King and his Horse. The hollow claims that instinct is the difference.....which is an interesting parallel when it comes to Te dominants, because Te dominants wield leadership with instinct, they breath it like air and even without realising they often find themselves at the helm. Which is why the king and the horse is such an brilliant example; the king is inherently on top, from the day he is born and the horse is always beneath and subordinate to the king, though both may be equal in every other way.

This could be seen as also being a good example of the way in which Te-doms view the world, there is a lot of objectivity and perhaps with the concrete influence of Si it becomes taken as inherent objectivity. Afterall it is quite true that if the power of one individual expands, then his or her influence will extend to the power structure around them, putting them on top. It's a simple concept and one that makes perfect sense.

In any case I doubt many would say Hollow Ichigo isn't badass! :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From "Tangled":

Tangled-Maximus-560x317.jpg

ESTJ horse will NOT tolerate your bullshit.

pyriticsilence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got called "Hermione Granger" today in class by some snide person sitting behind me. Maybe I should own it? :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think Dean Winchester (from "Supernatural") -- a TOTAL badass -- might be ESTJ. I considered ESxP but the way he expresses his love for his brother seems very Te-dom to me.

I got called "Hermione Granger" today in class by some snide person sitting behind me. Maybe I should own it? :D
Yeah you should. :solidarity:

Last edited:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
... And as I've kept watching Supernatural... even more badass than Dean (ESTJ), is the angel Castiel (ISTJ):

castiel_wings.jpg

:wub:

Edit: I think part of why they're such very different flavors of STJ, is that Cas is likely 1w2 and Dean is likely 8w7. So you have the STJ who's very cold and stoic and duty-bound, and the STJ who's more impulsive and aggressive. Both equally badass, of course, but I find their dynamic interesting because of that.

Last edited:

Nicki

Retired
Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl is one fabulous ESTJ.

From what I've heard, Rory Williams from Doctor Who seems like an ISFJ.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Three great STJs from TV -- all of them in charge of keeping the protagonist in line, and being authority figures, but all extremely intelligent and sensible in their judgment. Not ever the "bad guy" just because of their opposition to the main characters' more ridiculous ideas.

95650.281x308.jpg

Dr. Eric Foreman, from "House" (ISTJ)

cuddy.jpg

Dr. Lisa Cuddy, from "House" (ESTJ)

holmes-gregson-300x0.jpg

Capt. Toby Gregson, from "Elementary" (ESTJ, at left)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Example of Capt. Gregson being awesome:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Robert McCall, The Equalizer, ISTJ

Sunny Ghost

Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl is one fabulous ESTJ.

From what I've heard, Rory Williams from Doctor Who seems like an ISFJ.

Swoon! I love Rory Williams! Definitely fits the ISFJ bill.

Not exactly "badass" (just cool), but Johnny Depp's character Gilbert Grape seemed kind of ISFJ. Maybe a more service oriented IFP, but I doubt it.

He seems more Fi in my opinion.

Sylvia Plath and Van Gogh seem like they should have Fi in their typings.

My favorite SJ's:

Noah Bennet of Heroes. ISTJ

Captain Malcom Reynolds from Firefly. ISTJ

Hermione Granger. ISTJ

Sookie from True Blood. ISFJ

Also Bill Compton from True Blood starts off as an ISTJ, though he sort of evolves more into an INTJ. And I think Sam Merlotte, Andy and Terry Bellefleur, and Jessica Hamby all belong in the SJ house, too.

Many of the Starks in Game of Thrones are badass SJ's. Ned, Rob and Sansa.

Scully from The X-Files. ISTJ

Samwise Gamgee I think may be ISFJ.

Jack O'Neil from Stargate SG1. ISTJ

Annie from Community. ISFJ

Lt. Aldo Raine from Inglorious Basterds. xSTJ

Michael, George and Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development. ISTJ, ISFJ, and ESTJ. All friggin' hilarious.

Lilly from How I Met Your Mother. ESFJ.

Doctor Reid (maybe), Doctor Cox, and Carla from Scrubs. ESFJ, ISTJ, and ESFJ.

pastabomber

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno, most of the time she's enigmatic and reserved... Like the archetypal bookworm.

Karkat Vantas, Homestuck - ESTJ
Teresa Lisbon, The Mentalist - xSTJ
Spock, Star Trek - ISTJ (some versions make him more INTJ, though, IIRC)

Honestly think Karkat is an ISTJ. He doesn't seem to have Fi last.

Karkat(Homestuck)~ ISTJ
Equius(Homestuck)~ ISTJ
Germany(Hetalia)~ ISTJ
Benson(Regular Show)~ ESTJ

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp