• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJs and steamrolling?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
When it comes to arguments about facts or knowledge, I am unlikely to even begin to argue unless I am 100% certain I am right. And I'll admit that at times I just go for the, "Just trust me. I'm right." or "I promise you're wrong about this" route rather than actually bothering to go into a lengthy discussion about something I am certain of. I tend to be a person of few words in person, so I try to keep it concise.

Fortunately, most arguments of that nature can be solved by a quick google fact check... So I just pull out my cell phone and search the topic quick.

Homer

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I've been caught doing this on a regular basis. I'm right 99% of the time.
usually gets me in hot water especially when its my boss/owner of the company. but he hasn't fired me yet:blush:

my wife just lets me blow off the steam
my friends just shake their heads and hand me a fresh beer:huh:

mochajava

MBTI Type
INFJ
Change to: "Js and steamrolling." All TJs do it. FJs also do it, only a different way. Instead of saying, "this is the truth," it's "this is how you should act."

I might not say it to their face, but BOY DO I THINK IT.