• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs how do you end up in romantic relationships?

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj
Just looking into new ways I may not have considered when pursuing romance. So how do you as an ISTJ find romance? Also if it applies, how did you run into the love of your life?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
One girl I was interested in was a classmate that turned into a friend before anything happened. The next was a girl that came in my store that I dated twice, and then it ended. Another I had the closest to a real relationship with was long-distance and started long-distance with a 17 year old girl when I was 23. It ended after I went down to visit her and she didn't take the relationship serious enough. Current one is a girl I like I work with, we're talking right now, but seeing where it goes. My dating experience isn't very exciting.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I relentlessly pursued my ISTJ until he gave in :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've found that to be the case as well :devil:

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
I'm dating an ISTJ, so not sure exactly if this can help you or not but we met through a friend and started hanging out in a group a lot. The two of us hit it off and eventually started hanging out one on one. It's good to be friends first I think. :)

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Through friends. I'm trying to get with back with my ISFP.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

:ohmy: ..... :peepwall:
We don't generally give in easily either!

Anyway, I met my girlfriend at a superbowl party (I know, it's shocking) that was put on by our church (not shocking anymore) and she was an ESTP... she was a real sweetheart. :)

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
My ENTJ pursued me. He managed to get me wrapped around his finger somehow. And I spent the first year of our relationship not really considering it to be serious. I never thought it would turn out to be a long-term thing.

I'm pretty sure all of my relationships have involved the other person pursuing me. But I'm a bit of the submissive and shy type, so I suppose that makes sense.

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

My pursuit hasn't been as well received as I would like, I think I'm just going to pout until I get my way :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm impressed by someone who doesn't immediately move from one thing to another after just getting their feet wet.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm impressed by someone who doesn't immediately move from one thing to another after just getting their feet wet.

So that eliminates anybody whose last letter is P.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz

It takes a long time for a P to grow on me. I just have such little patience for the whole "oh I like to flit from one thing to another and I'm so awesome because of it!" crap.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:ohmy: ..... :peepwall:
We don't generally give in easily either!

of course not... I spent MONTHS pursuing him until I finally got my way! :cheese:

:tongue: Ps can be happy if what they chased down turns out to be worth the tasting... don't forget, some of us are lazy as well!

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
of course not... I spent MONTHS pursuing him until I finally got my way! :cheese:

:tongue: Ps can be happy if what they chased down turns out to be worth the tasting... don't forget, some of us are lazy as well!

Lazy P is 'chill'. Lazy J is 'failure'.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I thought P meant lazy.