• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] I have a new set of policies for you SJ's to implement

Falcon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Reminder: This is the SJ section of the site, and as an ENTJ, you're a visitor in it.

I don't think your posts are having the effect you intended them to have.
And if they are, that should change ... quickly.

Thanks.

For what reason are you saying so?

Is there any rule saying that members of a certain type aren't allowed to post in other sections?

On what criteria are you basing your judgment? There is nothing objective.

ENTJ's are like this. If you don't like it, just create a "typology" -ENTJ central.

You're an incompetent authority - I should be having your role and I would do a better job.

Last comment to Falcon. Consider ENTP.

Consider studying the MBTI first before making these kind of comments: your judgment has got no validity, only the test results do. For you, I would say, don't consider any MBTI type: just consider "incompetent".

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Huh?

The supposed strategists (ENTJs) created this bull.

SJs are supposed to blindly follow along and uphold what's dished.

Not the case.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For what reason are you saying so?
Is there any rule saying that members of a certain type aren't allowed to post in other sections?
On what criteria are you basing your judgment? There is nothing objective.
ENTJ's are like this. If you don't like it, just create a "typology" -ENTJ central.
You're an incompetent authority - I should be having your role and I would do a better job.

That's better.
I was rather disappointed you had just rolled over and given up, the first time.

Behaving as you are in a designated area of the forum for SJ concerns, in the style you're choosing to consistently use, amounts to trolling. As a new member (with 45 posts), that's not a great way to start.

Consider this your informal warning.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
That-a-way, Jen!

I don't think he'll dare act up anymore...

I bet this is the last we'll see of Juror #3 and his inane threads...

Falcon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Huh?

The supposed strategists (ENTJs) created this bull.

SJs are supposed to blindly follow along and uphold what's dished.

Not the case.

Of course it's not the case - this is exactly why it's important to come and argue in this thread.

That's better.
I was rather disappointed you had just rolled over and given up, the first time.

Behaving as you are in a designated area of the forum for SJ concerns, in the style you're choosing to consistently use, amounts to trolling. As a new member (with 45 posts), that's not a great way to start.

Consider this your informal warning.

I understand your motivation to step in and assert authority just to make sure that "this fellow is kept in line". But, seriously, you can't just play with your role like this if it doesn't agree with logic. There has to be a reason, otherwise you're just throwing oil on fire.

That-a-way, Jen!

I don't think he'll dare act up anymore...

I bet this is the last we'll see of Juror #3 and his inane threads...

Ah!! A connaisseur :) Excellent.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I understand your motivation to step in and assert authority just to make sure that "this fellow is kept in line". But, seriously, you can't just play with your role like this if it doesn't agree with logic. There has to be a reason, otherwise you're just throwing oil on fire.

med_gallery_1_4_27268.gif

Ah!! A connaisseur :) Excellent.

It's spelled "connoisseur"

And that's scientific.

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
dude has been a pain in the keister since day one. I actually am beginning to believe that he's not really an ENTJ, but someone putting on airs to try to be one based on some sort of script. If he is actually one, then he's got a terrible attitude.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't believe you people are still using old methods over and over again.

You need to be basing your rules on scientific research, not on traditions!

POLICY N°1: Formal hiring. Forget about social networks and clubs, we need to have people hired based on jobs posted publically.

Sounds like hatred of Fe vs. hatred of SJ hiring techniques.

POLICY N°2: Competence overrides experience. It does not matter how experienced you are if you can do the job better!

While this may be true in some cases, firing people or treating them poorly just because they're old and not fresh from univsersity is Te obnoxiousness.

POLICY N°3: No chit-chat at coffee machine. All of this talk is inefficient and it would be better to get down to work instead.

Oh. You just hate Fs.

So why is this in the SJ section again?

Jaguar

dude has been a pain in the keister since day one. I actually am beginning to believe that he's not really an ENTJ, but someone putting on airs to try to be one based on some sort of script.

Bingo.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh shit .. Entertainments gone then and i wanted to have some fun :workout: