• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJs, what do you like to do for fun/talk about?

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
It's as simple as that. No Ns allowed in this thread! Black and white thoughts only!

Falcon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Do you think you make the rules here?

I'm replying for competence reasons: I personally know an ISFJ very well and so I can tell you what they like to do.

ISFJ's look serious but they have this hidden ENTP shadow to them and can be quite giggly and silly about things if you poke them the right way. Use Te on them and kid about incompetence of other people, it always makes them laugh.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ's look serious but they have this hidden ENTP shadow to them and can be quite giggly and silly about things if you poke them the right way. Use Te on them and kid about incompetence of other people, it always makes them laugh.

This actually quite true for me anyways. Get me to relax and I actually become very VERY snarky and playful.

BUT...to answer the lovely OPs original questions!

What I like to do and/or talk about:
  1. Watch movies
  2. Listen to music
  3. Play video games (usually of the MMO variety)
  4. Research subjects that are interesting to me at the time
  5. Spend time around the person I love
  6. Discuss real estate matters
  7. Ballroom Dancing

Anymore questions, just ask :)

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
From the ISFJ I know, I'd say he likes to do/talk about:

1. Music
  2. Football
  3. Cycling
  4. Poetry
  5. Going out - Clubs, pubs etc.

ehastin1

MBTI Type
ISFJ
i am a multi instrumentalist so any chance i get to play music with other people i like to do that. I also work a lot and am a full time student in college. but i like to go out and be around people and have a great time. if i'm relaxing i'm usually not doing anything except laying in bed on my laptop, playing video games w/ my roommates, or watching a movie

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
i am a multi instrumentalist so any chance i get to play music with other people i like to do that. I also work a lot and am a full time student in college. but i like to go out and be around people and have a great time. if i'm relaxing i'm usually not doing anything except laying in bed on my laptop, playing video games w/ my roommates, or watching a movie

This is, quite literally, exactly what my ISFJ mate does.