• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Why is the SJ section the least veiwed???

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
My ESTJ hubs says people here must not have enough to do in their "real lives" - they should get out & do something, rake the lawn or wash dishes or volunteer.

How's that for your daily dose of SJ? Feel better now? :D Refreshing, isn't it?

I need someone to wash my pots .. Maybe tomorrow ;) How very un-SJ of me, hehehe

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I need someone to wash my pots .. Maybe tomorrow ;) How very un-SJ of me, hehehe

I'll wash your pots.... if you watch my pot, just don't use it. Which would be un-SJ of you too.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would talk about it but I'm still recovering from molding sessions. :blush:

Whenever you're ready to discuss it then young lady.

PeaceBaby said:
My ESTJ hubs says people here must not have enough to do in their "real lives" - they should get out & do something, rake the lawn or wash dishes or volunteer.

Incidentally I wonder the same things sometimes, though I'll never voice it out loud. I just chalk it up to the N's being interested in different things than me and leave it at that.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have to wonder why is the SJ section the least veiwed? SJs are pretty awesome if you ask me. Would anyone happen to draw any conclusions as to why this is?

Because most of them are not interested in theories.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Same that has already been said in this thread... more interest in meat world things, and less interest in discussing ideas for a really long time.